hello every one

i just wanted to tell you i added some pictures,and i will be leaving mylot some time over the week end,i went back to the doctor,and i am doing well.I just wanted to say thank you to my friends and thank you for your prayers and kind words.Thanks to all.
Hi mommamusic, I am glad to hear that you are doing well, you have a rest at the weekend and enjoy it, we'll see back after the weekend, take care and lots of love and God bless. Tamara XXX
Thank you my friend you really are a dear pm if you want to stay in touch.God bless you.
Hi mommamusic, I would love to stay in touch with you, Bless you and take care. Tamara
@dragon54u (31608)
Are you leaving for good? I hope you continue to do well, God bless you!
yes,God bless you,you ate a dear.
@lilaclady (28245)
Oh I am sorry, please don't give up hope, there is always hope, I hope things get better for you, I am sure we will all hope for you, take care....
Oh i have not give give up at all,i just have a lot going on,and going back to bck to work on Monday light duty,but i have faith that i will be fine,my personal life is not good at all,and want get any better,but i can handle that.Rtahnk you for care and concern,if would like to keep in touch pm and i will give you my email and my yahoo,im.