Have you met your Mr. Right or Miss Right?

China
Have you met your Mr. Right or Miss Right? I don't know when i can meet him? Maybe somewhere, someday.............Dreaming.............. What about you ? Sharing with us your experience. We would like to listening your story.
@Shar1979 (2723)
i have met my mr right when i met and married my husband. i knew right away that he's the one for me. i just cant get enough for me and i keep loving him no matter how bad our fight is or how bad i dislike him sometimes. but we still love and respect each other so much no matter what
oh, You have a succeful love.Hope that this love will be forever.
@Shar1979 (2723)
yes, i have a successful married life :) thanks so much for the response. i hope you have the best of everything. take care
Do they really exist? I have not met my Mr. Right and I just hope I will meet him not soon but on the right time. :)
Right time meet Right Person.
Hi! I have never met my Mr. Right, and I have given up on the possibility that I would meet him someday. I think once you have reached your 40's, your expectations have declined because there is a need to find someone quick. Hahaha. When you're younger, you are still hopeful for that "knight in shining armor who will sweep you off your feet". Reality will just strike you after several failed relationships and you're back to square one in terms of looking for the near-perfect partner.
Hey, You are right, Never give up, Maybe you can meet him one a day . Hope that your Mr. Right meet you soon.
I very firmly believe I have met my Mr. Right. We were good friends and had crushes on each other from junior high through high school. Finally after high school when my (now husband) had joined the military we started dating and withing a year we were engaged to be married. Now, five years and two babies later, we are still together, still happy and still very much in love!
Great, you have so good husband. Hope that you and your husband can love eachother forever.