What do you consider resonable prices for clothing

For me $10-$15 for shirts $20-$35 pants $7 socks (pack of 6 from target!) Shoes $19-$30 Then again I live cheaply, though i do have some expensive things.
@bowtieguy (5931)
If it is a casual shirt like polos or t's then I would pay anywhere from 20-35$ pants are usualy from 30-50$ depending on the quality of them. I don't wear white socks really so I have to buy mine individualy which is usualy 5-12$ again depending on the quality of them. The cheapest pair of shoes I ever bough was 55$ and the most expensive pair I ever bought was 175$ but when I usualyl buy them I try and stay under 100$. I guess it sounds kind of high when you break it down like this but I am shopping for quality not quantity.
@_sketch_ (5711)
I like to buy used clothes a lot of the time, so in that case I spend only like $2 for a shirt and $5 tops for pants, but when I buy new it is an entire different story. I spend like $15 on shirts, about $50 on shoes, but I only own one pair at a time, pants I spend about $50 because I usually wear Tripp pants, for a pack of socks I am not sure probably about $5-7, but I like to wear striped or other designed socks that come separate and they cost anywhere from $1-4.
@sedel1027 (17868)
Most of my shirts - probably about 90% - are the $7 Mossimo shirts from Target LOL I tend to spend a bit more on underwear & socks so they last. Pants, I am really picky, but try to catch sales at Old Navy, got a pair of jeans for $5 about a month ago.