celebrations ...my sister has her grandson .and is a grand mother!!

@KUSHANK55 (2437)
hi dear friends it was as if the other day!! we married her off and i am told today that her son has his son now! how time flies !! she is a grandmother today!! we are collecting to celebrate the occasion !! and bless the newly born!!
@iyah10 (4116)
• Kuwait
Absolutely welcome to the new member of the family and Congratulations for the new Grandmother of the year.......
@KUSHANK55 (2437)
oh thanks dear . i am late to return comment on your response. thanks again.
@arthi_88 (1518)
Congratulations and may the new baby have a healthy and successful life..And you are a grand uncle now..Wow!
@KUSHANK55 (2437)
oh yeah dear arthi_88. thanks for the congratulations!! and the wishes!! and telling me about my increased status and new responsibilities!!
@vmksvmks (413)
Just wait under it is a great grand child I am not there yet but mys sister has 38 grandchildren and 8 great grandchildren You can imagine birthdays and Christmas Wow But having a big extended family is wonderful and there are so many there loving and supporting its amazing Good Luck Congratulations by the way
@KUSHANK55 (2437)
hi dear vmksvmks, great family tree!! good luck for more additions!!
@savypat (20247)
Wonderful new for your family, there is nothing more important then to celebrate a new life into this world. Please give him a kiss for me. Blessings
@KUSHANK55 (2437)
thanks dear savypat for the kind words!! yes i did it for you!! thanks again!!
Hi there KUSHANK55! How nice it is of you to share such a wonderful story... I would like to congratulate your family for this blessing that you have just received.
@KUSHANK55 (2437)
thanks dear dolce_vita78 for your good kind blessings!! good luck and happy mylotting!!