Buy and Return

@missybear (11396)
Have you ever bought anything and took it back the next day. Like clothe that you want to wear to a party or wedding and then when it's over you take it back. I never done it, but i know someone who does. I be afraid i mess it up and then be stuck with it.
I work in customer service and must say we get A LOT of people who do this....you can tell its obviously been worn but as long as they have proof of purchase there isnt a lot you can do, they have the right to a refund!! hugs Jessica
@missybear (11396)
So i can actally get away with it? Just kidding.
@missybear (11396)
So i can actually get away with it, Just kidding.
lol! but yes you probably would!!!
@CJay77 (4441)
Hi missybear, I never done this and I would never do it! There even sometimes that I bought something that it never fitted me right and I wouldn't return it and I'll just give it to my family that can fit with it. This rarely happen and most case clothes that I just wear in the house. If I buy something that will cost me a lot I'll make sure that I check everything so I don't have to give it back. Thanks!
@missybear (11396)
You are a good person, Thanks for your responds.
@Shar19 (8236)
No, I've never done that before. You hear of people all of the time that do that though. I think it's pretty lame. I'd think eventually the guilt would settle in.
@missybear (11396)
You would think.
@JoyfulOne (6243)
I have never done that, and I never would. I have heard of people that do that, one would only hope that they'd get a stain on it and have to pay for it for real. When you think about it, it cheats the store, and it cheats the person who buys that clothing (or whatever) from the store. When we buy something new from the store, we expect it to be brand new, and not 'gently used' by somebody trying to bilk the system. People that do this kind of thing are only thinking of themselves...makes you wonder: where on earth is their conscience?!
@missybear (11396)
You got a good point there. Thanks for the response
@Barb42 (4225)
I would never think of doing anything like that. Like you, I'd probably get it messed up and have to keep it. But I have heard of people doing this and I think it is so wrong. How can anyone have a clear conscious doing such things is beyond me!
@missybear (11396)
I totally agree, thanks for responding.