Behind the Username

Behind the username is a simple lady who knows a little graphics designs. I also love photography and videography. My ambitions in life really is to find a new worked that have a very good compensation. I am very much worried about my tommorrows and future. I don't know what will gonna happen to me. How about you? What's really behind your personality?
Hi worldbextwriter2008, I want to say tomorrow will be better. I do not have a work now, and I am self-employed as a freelance translator and interpreter. I am planning to find another job next month. My husband tells me not to worry about my work, but I do want to earn something for home. So I am tring hard to find more translation and interpretation work. Just be positive, and we will be fine! Happy mylotting~
@rymebristol (1788)
i maybe a happy go lucky person, but one thing for sure..i know what i want in life, my goals and ambitions are always in me. i have big goals in life because like you i am worried about my future. seriously speaking i am an introvert type of a person, i don't mind if people perceived me that way. but behind my attitude in life, i know that i can be successful in whatever endeavors that i would be engage in the future..