paypal

@kmaram (2535)
people ... why do i have to submit my credit card # to paypal for me to sign up?? Do i need to pay for paypal for me to have an account to them im confused??
@cheongyc (5075)
I think there is an option to skip this step. You do not need to pay anything to open an paypal account. I think their intention is to ensure you to deposit and withdraw fund through a credit card account with ease. Without a credit card or bank account, it's impossible for you to withdraw your money inside, unless you are transferring to third party account and withdraw through their bank or credit card account. So do not worry, you can skip this step and add in your credit card or bank information later on.
@kmaram (2535)
sorry i am new in paypal thanks for your response maybe i should go back to paypal to sign up again =)
@cheongyc (5075)
No problem at all. Paypal is really a great site for online fund transaction. Their fee are low and it's free for the standard members! The ACH transfer to and fro the bank is free too for standard members. This is the best part I like about Paypal . Ya, you should try again. Hope you could successfully signed up with Paypal!