Saints Row or San Andreas?

@caskins (689)
hello my fellow myLotters, just wondering which game, saints row or san andreas did you like the best and why? as for me hands down i love san andreas its a classic to me. i love to take over gang territory and getting jack by other people. its a pretty fun game. i like saints row also but not better than san andreas.
@cheongyc (5075)
I have never played Saints Row before. But I have spent weeks on San Andreas. I didn't get 100% though for this GTA game, but I really got all fun in it. I like the turf war too, where I could conquer the turf one by one from the opponent gang. I was devastated to find that all the turfs I captured are released back to the foe (just before C.J. was exiled), and I need to start all over again. But in the second round, it's quite easy to capture the turf, because by that time, C.J. is able to access to Las Ventura and able to get the armor (or tank) in the military base. I use the tank to eliminate all the enemies at ease.
@caskins (689)
hello my fellow myLotter, i should purchase saints row it is a very good game to play. it is also fun to play online. and i never new i was able to get the armor in the military base. now that's new to me. i would have to play again to see what you are talking about. thanks for the info. happy posting!
@cheongyc (5075)
Is Saints Row an online game? Sorry that I really haven't heard of it either. Hope you can show me some details on how it's like . To get a tank in GTA San Andreas is not difficult. What you need is familiarity with Las Ventura area, especially the military base in the desert area and its surrounding area. You need to know where all the 'stars' are, so to cut down your wanted level after you captured a tank from the military base. Below are the steps: 1) Grab an air plane from the airport 2) Fly as high as possible above the military base 3) Parachute down to the base, near the Northern East Corner (garage for tank) 4) Enter the tank as fast as possible after landing (now your wanted level is 5 stars!) 5) Drive the tank out of the military base 6) Avoid collision with FBI/police cars 7) Drive through the star one by one to reduce your wanted level 8) Park your tank safely in your house garage after your wanted level is zero Have fun! This is my own findings!
@caskins (689)
hello cheongyc thank you for breaking it down for me. i just downloaded San Andreas to my Xbox 360 so i just started playing it again. this time i will try it. Saints Row is a video game by THQ/VIOLATION on XBOX 360. they just came out with a Saints Row 2 this month.
@zeethegr8 (786)
Even I would give hands down all the prize money to san andreas as rockstar games has done a fantastic job. Now moreover with the advent of grand theft auto for which some crazy and whacky physics engine role play gaming is being taken into level beyond reality! And moreover it's enjoyable as it allows a medium to release frustration and at the same time make the experience very enjoyable and pleasant.