I have a Headache

By Gabs
@gabs8513 (48803)
United Kingdom
Hey everyone, thought I would just borrow the Laptop while Mum is not looking, I have to tell you all how I got the Headache Well Mum decided to move the Furniture again in the Living Room, I just do not know why she has to keep doing that, anyway I like the Settee where it is as I can jump on the back look out the Window and shout at everyone, well Mum was moving it where I can't do it. Before Mum could move it I charged up on the Settee (which Mum always tells me of about, as she is scared I will slip and fall of) on the back of it to look out the Window and shout at Lady (Big Dog) who was just passing, when Ohhhhhhhhh Sh*t I carried on slipping, fell of the back, hit my Head on the little Table and heard Mum scream my Name, crikey I already had a Headache without Mum screaming. Well Mum dropped the Cup, Duster and Polish she was holding to rush over to me, but I was limping towards her, my paw was hurting a bit, well Mum lifts me in her Arms, checks my Face and Head, to make sure I am ok, yep I am but then I get the Lecture (sigh) " How often have I told you to stop being so wild that you would do this one Day" Yeah ok Mum you did but I think you better clean the Coffee Stain now Well I then decided to check if Lady was still there and charged up on the Settee, when a voice stopped me as I am about to charge up onto the Back "Have you not learned your Lesson" was said Stern and final. Here we go Mum fussing again, my paw is just fine Mum, I have a bit of a Headache and you going on does not help it you know. I get the look and decided I would be better of going to bed, as Mum was not giving in on this one, I didn't even attempt to try the cute Puppy Look as I knew Mum was not going for it Well my Paw is fine, which is surprising as Mum was turning it this and that way and asking if it hurt, then she showered me with kisses and told me not to scare again like that as I could have done really bad damage to myself, she didn't even mind that I had broke her Lamp, she said she can replace the Lamp but she can't replace me, then she starts crying, hey Mum its ok I am tough and I am ok, don't cry, I washed her Tears away So maybe I shoud not bounce up on the back anymore I guess Well Mum wants her Laptop back Love you all Big Hugs ...........Gissi xxx
Gissi, this is Petie here and I have lost this response twice already. The first time I had to reboot the computer because mom was down loading something and once because mom had not signed in before she went to make breakfast. I have to do this quick because mom is in the shower. I am so sorry to hear about your headache. I am happy you are not hurt to badly. Once mom had our couch in front of our window. The problem was I fell off and got stuck between the window and the couch. I had to stay there until I got mom's attention to help me out. Mom was laughing at me because the only way I could get mom's attention was jump up and down so she could see me stuck in the window sill. The problem I am having now is we have no back fence between our yard and the neighbor's. We are getting a new fence mom and dad are paying the total amount because the neighbors lost their home. Now what is bad about it is mom will not let me lose to run between the two yards because she is afraid I will get out of their gate. She is afraid someone will open that gate or the workers will let me lose. I do not think that is fair I will not go far I just want to see what is over there. I want to see what their yard looks like. Gissi tell your mum to tell my mom to let me lose like before so I can run in the two yards. Mom keeps telling me it is just for one more day and I can be lose again to run my own yard. I hate having to be on my string, as Auntie Mary calls it. It is a long doggy lead. I use to have use one when we lived in our old house. Gissi remember to tell your mum now. Love Petie, and Sammy, and Abgail.
@gabs8513 (48803)
Hey there Petie well I have asked Mum and she said no way will she tell your Mum as she is on your Mum's Side on this one, because you are like me, Adventures so you would do what I do and just take yourself for a walk, you know that our Mum's stick together on this one, and I will tell you that Mum laughed when she read about the Jumping up and down to get your Mum's attention, my Mum is like that you know, I gave her my Look to stop her Laughing but she wouldn't I think you and me should pack our Bags and move in somewhere together away from our Mum's then we can do what we like, I mean I was trying to get Mum's attention so I looked over the Lid of the Laptop at her and she just started to laugh and said you are so cute, but then carried on typing, I stuck my tongue out at her so she laughed more So we will meet at Midnight ok Oh and I have Mum in my Ear, to ask you to give your Mum love and Hugs from my Mum PS Do not bring your String you won't need that
Gissi where shall we meet? I cannot swim so you have to come over here. I know I do not like it what my mom laughs at me. A few weeks ago mom was talking to Oscar through the fence, old one. Oscar was the little dog behind us, he has moved away. Mom and Auntie Mary where sitting on the patio talking to Oscar through the fence and I sniffed Oscar's nose. I did not like the smell of him so I turned around and hiked my leg on Oscar. You should have seen mom and Auntie Mary. Mom let out a gasp like I did some thing really, really wrong, I was only trying to make Oscar smell good. Auntie Mary said "Piss on Oscar!" Then they started laughing, they could not stop laughing either. They laughed for over 30 minutes until Auntie Mary left. I do not know what was so funny Oscar was fine, he just moved down a board and continued to look through the fence. He then smelled good. Now if something happenes they say "Piss on Oscar and laugh. Beats me what is so funny. Silly mom and Auntie.
@Lakota12 (42794)
awwww Gissi have you learned your lesson then? Sorry about the head acke but now ya should know better than to do that again. and yup she can get a new lamp! hugs
@gabs8513 (48803)
Nope Auntie Lakota I still bounce on the Settee hehehe
@Lakota12 (42794)
oh my dont know what to tell you hugs
@wolfie34 (26881)
Hey Gissi what have I told you about the acrobatics? What are you like eh? You should listen to your big Wolfie bestest mate! I did tell ya, didn't I, didn't I! Now look what you've done, I hope you're ok to go out to play tomorrow and get up to mischief cos I heard it's going to be nice and sunny and warm tomorrow and I fancy a play, what do you reckon, so better be on your best behaviour tonight, you hear me Gissi otherwise mum will not let you play out with me, she already thinks I am a bad influence on you!
@gabs8513 (48803)
Yes I know and I am sorry but I just wanted to scare Lady, and I thought I got the level right but I didn't I will be fine to come out tomorrow to play, Mum was hoping that you would be wanting me to come out and Play as she has only gone and got herself a cold which is not making her feel good I am being good honest and now I am of to bed Love you Wolfie and see you tomorrow xxx
@wolfie34 (26881)
Sweet dreams sweet Gissi and I hope your mum gets well soon! xxx
@gemini_rose (16194)
Oh Gissi what are you like, although if your Mum was in the process of moving it then you could always blame her and say it was her fault and then milk the situation for all it was worth hee hee! You would be OK here, I never rearrange the furniture, although I may just have too as one of my darling children decided to cut the back of the sofa leaving a lovely gaping hole then one of my other darling children pulled the flap by accident leaving a gaping hole in it. So if I do not want to have to find a few hundred quid right before chrimbo for a new one I think the only thing to do is to move it so it is backed up against the wall and no one can see it and think we are tramps!! If you did come here though unfortunately you would not see anyone if you looked out of the window as our window looks out on to the back garden and the only people you would see then is the odd person that takes a wrong turn and comes for a stroll in my garden!! Take care Gissi, lovely to see you again xxx
@gabs8513 (48803)
Hey there Auntie Gemini Oh Mum always moves the Furniture I get used to it but I just wanted to scare Lady and then I got the scare instead Wow I think you better move them against the wall so then it will not be so bad, Mum has turned the broken part of the Lamp against the wall Good to be back again Big Hugs xxxx
@winterose (39931)
Gissi, I heard you have been pretty sick, so you must be better again, cause you are up to your old tricks. I am depressed today, you are a boy so you won't understand these ole lady hormone things though.
@gabs8513 (48803)
Hi Auntie Rose yes I am better lots better but still have to take my Tablets I am sorry that you are depressed, Mum gets like that and I just do not know how these Women Hormones work I mean Mum just cries and cries I do hope you get to feel better Big Hugs to you
@Feona1962 (7529)
Hi Gissi..Good to see you...I sure hope your headache is better...Silly!!*smiles*...I know my mom changed our furniture around too just the other day and I was like..Where did my chair go? Well it was there but not where I liked it...I could sit on it and look out the window..but now I have to stand at the window and put my chin on the windowsill to look out....I mean really now!! What was she thinking? Get better and be good.....Hugs Halo
@gabs8513 (48803)
Why do our Mum's do it I just don't understand it at all when Mum moves my Bed and I do not like where it is I will move it to where I want it ..... so try and put and chair back Halo to where you want it lol
@dawnald (84148)
• Shingle Springs, California
Hi Gissi - I hope that you are feeling better now. I guess your mom just likes changing things around. Some women do, you know. I guess if she's going to do that, you have to be a bit more careful about the acrobatics. We wouldn't want you to get seriously hurt because of it. Glad you're so tough. Dawn
@mansha (6301)
Hey Gissi! Nice to see you up and fine . You now you ar ecute and your mom is much more cuter. Did you or did you not finally scare that big Doggie. And yes mom is right You are irrepalceable and you nad mum make a nice team.You both don't even realise how much you will be missed if you eer plan to leave mylot.
Oh Gissi darling, you really must be careful; otherwise you will upset Mom. I am sure your Mom will keep your settee back in its usual position. You really are a sweetheart. Take care of yourself, and give my love to your Mom. :) Cheers and happy mylotting