do you love flip flops?

i love flip flops. i feel very comfortable when i wear flip flops compared to shoes. how about you, which one do you prefer wearing and what brand do you like?
hi! wearing flipflops for me before was only for home. but just recently i got fond of wearing flipflops especially if am just out with friends. plus when we go out of town it's more convenient to wear a pair just make sure that the toes are clean. i invested on a nice pair of Havaiianas. worth the money.
havaianas give you comfort but it's quite expensive. i agree with you that it's worth your money though.
Hi marshiemallows, I love flit flops as well! They can go with well almost all types of cloths, haha, I don't really care about the brand, instead I do care about the color, I have got some many pairs of flip flops, with different colors. Happy mylotting~
like you, i believe that the brand is not important. if it looks fab then i'll buy it.=D
@makingpots (11922)
I actually like flip flops very much. I particularly like them with thicker soles..... not the regular, run of the mill flip flop. I have them in so many colors and wear a pair of them almost every day. I don't have a favorite brand.
i wear flip flops almost everyday too. i wear them when we go to malls, beach, almost everywhere. it's cool to wear flip flops all the time.
@pehpot (4762)
I like flip flops I am comfortable wearing them even outside the house or going to groceries. what brand? no specific brand. I just buy what ever is comfortable to my feet. But I don't like havaianas, it makes my feet more sweaty and itchy