Do you ever get a "run" on of buying cetrain things ?

@missbdoll (1168)
Australia
Like buying shoes, shoes and more shoes, or maybe bags or perfume ? Well with me a the moment it seems to be boots, I've bought 4 pairs in the lasr 4 or 5 weeks.It'sa not really that I've got loads of money, it's just that I keep finding great bargains, now it"s spring here too, but 2 orf the pairs are ankle lenght and the weather is still crazy. So have you ever had a buying binge on something ?
@bowtieguy (5931)
It depends what is on sale and if it is something I really like, I have bought several shirts at one time before since it was the better quality ones and they were half off. This only happens twice a year, I always wait for this to happen and I will load up for the year.
@Pigglies (9340)
That completely describes my shopping style. I will get stuck on one thing. For awhile, I was stuck on buying jewelry. Then I had enough. Then I went back to harmonicas (one can never have enough harmonicas and I always go back to those). After that I got stuck on getting shoes. Got enough shoes. Then went to clothes. Have enough now. And now I'm stuck on buying body jewelry. I buy things in spurts like that. It's not that I have a lot of money either, these shopping trips can be very spread out. But the good thing is, once I have enough of something, I know it and stop. Although some people might say 80 harmonicas is too many.
@ANTIQUELADY (36492)
no, i have never gone on a binge like that, thank heavens. lol. i don't buy much of anything. one thing i could binge on would be books but instead i go to the library. try to watch my pennies pretty close, have to.
@lilaclady (28270)
yes I do that last week I went mad on underwear, and now the warm weather is coming the next thing will be some new summer things to wear,I think I have enough shoes I bought quite a few last year.