What is your favourite sport?

Romania
What sport do you prefer or even practice: soccer, american footbal, running, pool, swimming etc. Me and my hubbie like to watch F1.I do not practice, and for sure I have never ever even thought to do it, but I just like to watch. How about you?
I am from India, so obviously cricket is one of my favourite, But apart from cricket i love to play table tennis
Yeah, I understand, even it is a game I don't know the rules or how to play it. thanks!
It would be soccer. I've been playing the game since my childhood. Everybody in contry plays the game and it's obvious that I really love the game. But now I just play the game or watch the game every now and then since I'm busy with my work and family.
mostly common game to play. thanks!
i tend not to watch too many sports, sports that i do enjoy to watch are mostly tennis and AFL (autralian football). They are both great fun to watch and they tend to keep you on the edge of your seat. But for what i dont watch, i make up i playing. I am curently playing tennis, AFL, i am a surf life saver, i swim 3 times a week and i do athltics (mostly running). I definately enjoy playing sports rather then watching them but i do tend to learn a lot of things by watching the olympains do it. Happy MyLotting!
what about practice them? thanks!
@eagle_f15 (2054)
Love artistic gymnastics and will always love artistic gymnastics. Used to join the sports during schooldays but have stopped since. Still able to do handstand, splits and backbends but need to stretch first. In my adult years I did adult ballet and is still dancing ballet and teaching children..........
nice, that's great!