do you feel quite lazy during mondays?

why is monday the very difficult day starter of the week, often times people are seems so slow moving and quite lazy during monday..for me monday seems to be a struggle for me, from waking up, getting ready for work, taking a bath, dressing up and every step seems so heavy and so hard to do...maybe this is just a dayoff hangover during weekends and the thought of working again makes your body and mind to somehow react negatively,reluctanly,and most of the times lazily...what can you say about this monday symptoms, are you feeling lazy too during mondays?
hi Arnoldream, no, i didn't feel lazy on Monday but the other way where i feel energetic and ready for battle on Monday. I do notice that most of my office staff they do have that lazy symptom and blank head sitting at cubicle. For me i will review on last week tasks or outstanding task on Sunday night, also i will compile weekly report. Thus i will know what i need to focus for the next day and week. I found the method really help me and not being lazy on early Monday morning. Hope this method can help others too.
i think this response you have post may somehow help others to view monday the way you see it...actually monday becomes exciting if you are also excited with the thing that you know you'll be doing in this day...well if your not, and not prepared or ready that will make monday or anyday of the week a bad day...thanks friend
Hi Arnoldream, correct, it is depends on the person's feeling and mind set too.
@dpk262006 (56599)
I do not hate Monday, instead I wait for Monday. Monday is always the new beginning of a week. It brings itself something new. Saturday and Sunday remain off days for me, therefore, when I get up Monday morning, I wake up with the expectations of experiencing something new in the coming week. If Monday does not come up, how will the entire week will start..........LOL! It is, therefore, Monday is the most important day to my mind.
actually monday is becoming boring if your not enjoying the things you'll be doing during the day..but it becomes exciting if you like doing the things you'll be doing during monday works, schedules and activities...its a matter of mindset actually toward this particular day of the week...thanks for your great response
@winzpc (2356)
Yeah, I little feel lazy when facing the Mondays. Because in Sunday I have don't any job and keep relaxing. So it will carry on in the Monday keep post happy myLotting...
just to think of monday is a pain...is this gonna last for life?
@cocooreo (706)
Definitely is always lazy monday for me. After a break, I feel like want more break. Hope that the weekend could be longer!
i love weekend too...and monday is definitely a boring day...at least when you feel lazy and dont feel working
@anneshirley (1516)
Yes, I am one of those people who hates Monday especially if I don't have a good weekends like now. I spent my Saturday and Sunday attending seminar and I have no proper rest at all. I don't think my energy is up for the coming week. I dreaded coming to school unprepared because I didn't have time to do it at all during the past few days because of a very hectic schedule.
i think your so bc...and if your a teacher that profession will eat most of all your time in the world...and monday is a day for a big job...
I hate Mondays i don't know why, i just maybe it's time to work again, i feel lazy to get up to work when it's Monday, i just want to go sleep whole day.
same with me friend,same with me...and i feel so heavy and dont want to wake up..