Best Brain Food

Brain  - Human Brain ......with different parts
@Ganesh44 (5547)
Hey Out brain is there inside our head ... Which food our brain like I mean which food makes our brain to be healthier and work more efficiently?? Thanks Ganesh
@Munchkin547 (2778)
I have heard that fish and fish oils (omega 3) are meant to help with brain function! couldn't tell you why though!! xxx
@Ganesh44 (5547)
Yes most says fish helps to make our brain stonger but I dont eat non veg ....so I think I have to look some vegeterian alternative to ensure a stronger brain in my life span to come .....lol any ways thanks for your reply.... Thanks for your response and such a nice information... Happy Mylotting Take Care Ganesh
@busyB4 (875)
I've heard fish and Omega3 and also that blueberries are good for your brain.
@Ganesh44 (5547)
All in fact says a similar thing that fish and omega are good for healthy brain... Thanks for your response and such a nice information... Happy Mylotting Take Care Ganesh
@thanujad (405)
• Sri Lanka
Fruit has a very positive effect on the brains just like carrots. So if you want to stimulate your brain functions you have to eat much fresh fruits and carrots (raw). One of the substances that fruit cantains are natural sugars. They stimulate the brain so we can think faster and recall information more quickly. I would like to tell you more about how students can improve their results by changing their eating habits before they have an exam. Fruit is the ultimate brain fuel. Tell them to Have only fruits as much as they want before they do their test and avoid the brain blocking foods white flour especially in combination with cheese, refined white sugar, Turkey, the combination of proteins (meat) and starch (potatoes). Not only fruits stimulates your brains, another type of food that does is carrots. Eat some raw carrots atleast once a week to stimulate your memory.
@Ganesh44 (5547)
Oh yes in fact you are right fruits really stimulates brain functions . The more interesting thing about your responses is that you have also mentioned the type of food that are not good for Brain .... like white floor ........ and its combination. Quite interesting response from your side........ Thanks for your response and such a nice information... Happy Mylotting Take Care Ganesh
Hi Ganesh44, They say, that eating fish is good for your brain and eat plenty of fresh vegatables, they are good for your blood. Tamara
@Ganesh44 (5547)
ohhh thanks a lot but I am vegietrian by diet so I think that ....green vegetables will help me ...to creat more blood and brain cells ....in coming life span ......lol Thanks for your response and such a nice information... Happy Mylotting Take Care Ganesh