Here is a political fact checker...check out the statements we've been hearing

@estherlou (5026)
Heard something on Obama? or on McCain? Here is a cool web page. It has statements such as "Fact Check: Would McCain's mortgage plan shift burden to taxpayers?" or "Fact Check: Did Obama vote 94 times for higher taxes?". Then scroll down for the related story that tells all of the facts. A great site to get some more info on the candidates. http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/category/fact-check/
Thank you for that very informative link. What is confirmed for me after noting how many time each of the nominees remarks/accusations were "misleading" as opposed to "true" absolutely disgusted me! It seems there is no integrity at all in this campaign. I wonder if there is a politician alive who can tell the truth!
That is the milion dollar question..! These are suppose to be very intelligent leaders and how did they get us into this gigantic mess? Its not only that they cant be honest but where is the intelligence they tell us they have?
@Lakota12 (42794)
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm I just dont know who puts all this stuff out I hate this mud slinging not getting them anywhere that I can see!
@estherlou (5026)
I know...we've been listening to this junk for over a year now...it's getting old about the time we need to be very vigilant and know the facts.
@Lakota12 (42794)
yup thats for sure and ya dont know what is right and what is wrong in theri statements
@jillmalitz (5132)
We need to keep the facts in front of us because in the heat of the race a lot of things are being said on both sides that are either taken out of context or just plain wrong. Good way to check.
@loved1 (5338)
That is a pretty cool link, except that I don't really trust anything from CNN. It will make for some interesting reading though, and I will be sure to explore it in more detail when I have more time. There is so much information out there and you can only believe half of it. It is amazing anyone knows what is going on! At least this site puts many of the questions in one place!
@Lakota12 (42794)
ok let me go look! thanks for link
@deebomb (15347)
It seems to me that all politicians like to put their own spin on what the other says. Thanks for sharing this site with us.
• Marion, Kansas
That is a cool site. I did bookmark it. I will share it with hubby and he will forward it to others.
@ladybug565 (2217)
thanks for the link, It is a very interesting site.
@alamode (3073)
This is great... i sent it out to all my friends... thanks!
@bunnybon7 (33993)
• Holiday, Florida
this is great. i do hope they have truths on there. thanks for the link i will check it out.
@eaforeman6 (8983)
Appreciate the link! Well, they seem to insult our intelligence and think that we just belive whatever they say...lol Not this ol gal, Ive been arround long enough to know better....we need politicians for the working man, and i am not interested in anymore OBAMARAMA, listened, researched, and dont agree with him.