What is the most favourite perfume do you like?

Hi friends, I like to you,yours favourite perfume which you use daily. Share your comments.
@mykmari_08 (2466)
Well, like other people, I also go for one scent at a time. In fact, I rarely use a perfume scent because I often feel dizzy wearing one. Worse than this, I even vomit if the scent is really a pungent one even if I'm not personally wearing it. If another person uses a strong perfume and he or she happens to pass by me and I'd smell his or her perfume, my head would ache almost immediately. If I may say, I go for subtle scents like Sweet Honesty by Avon and Amber Romance from Victoria's Secret line of perfumeries. At present, I am using Sweet Honesty and I have been using this for more than four years now. Not only this, I'm also picky on using face powder. I usually go for the Johnson's & Johnson's brand - the original one. One time, I used a face powder from a reputable name but it only resulted to me feeling itchy on my face. That's how sensitive my skin is. I can say that somehow, it is already a part of my identity.
Hi friend, The smell of sweet honesty is really good. i used it long back.
@writersedge (22579)
There is something in perfume that really makes me ill. So I buy oils and some of them do not bother me. Sandalwood and musk (most of the musks) are the best ones for me.
Oh you are far from perfumes.Its so sad.Anyhow it is also good to be like that. Good day my dear friend.
well i like my blue lady perfume.. Very sweet floral bouquet with citrus notes and fruity touches. The fruity notes gives freshness and diffusion. Very feminine with a sensual touch. Imported and original product. A sparkling aromatic accord of mint coriander and mandrine. Blue lady spary set includes one deo spray. keep posting.. take care and have fun..
I haven't use the above perfumes.I have to use them once i go to walmart.