OMG I sold an article!

@calajane (1005)
Poland
Okay, I just had to share it with you people Some time ago I decided to give Helium Marketplace a try. SO I picked a topic that seemed most interesting to me (even though I know very little to none about Tattoo removal ) and I did a lot of research and wrote the article. True, it took some work as I was writing it keywords heavy (I've never paid much attention to keywords before)... BUT I SOLD IT!!!!! My very first article written specifically for the publisher. Successes like this make me want to keep writing :)
@paid2write (5204)
Well done calajane! Do keep writing. I'm sure you can enjoy more success like that. I do the same as you, if a topic interests me, I research it to find out more. I will enjoy learning and writing about it, and I try to use all the right keywords to have a better chance of selling the article. It really is worth writing for the Marketplace at Helium. I sold my first article there just two months ago, and I have sold seven more since then. Now you have started, you should keep submitting articles to the Marketplace, and you can easily make more than enough to withdraw earnings from Helium every month.
@calajane (1005)
• Poland
Thank you so much for your response I will definitely write more for the Marketplace now :) I wish you all the luck with your articles :)
Thanks for BR. I love the new payment system at Helium. Anyone with writing stars will now get upfront payments each month for all new articles, including any unsold Marketplace articles, in addition to daily revenue share for those with at least one rating star.
@oyenkai (4399)
Let me be the first to say CONGRATULATIONS! I'll try that sometime when I'm not too busy. I'm still waiting for Helium to implement better writing tools that will let me post programming scripts in my articles (my specialty ;)
@calajane (1005)
• Poland
Thank you so much and good luck with the programming scripts :)
@amoisan (240)
gratz selling anything that you worked hard to make is allways rewarding and if you keep at it you will sell another in no time.
@jelai24 (221)
All i can say is "CONGRATULATION" to you friend...continue to your success now...Good luck and God bless you always...