Do you satisfied with what you have now?

@ck3259 (248)
Malaysia
Do you satisfied what you have now. Your car, your house your handphone, your pc? Your partner? your friends? If not what you are going to change your life?
@goldeneagle (6775)
I am satisfied with everything in my life right now for the most part EXCEPT for one of the most important areas...I need a better job. I recently lost my career due to getting involved with what I thought was a legitimate, home-based business that turned out to be a fraudulent scam I was suckered into. I went to work for another company as a customer service rep in a call center, but after about three months, that didn't work out either. So, now I am working at the restaurant I worked at while attending the local community college here a few years ago, and I am looking for a better job or a way to make money during the day. I have really had to suffer for the mistake I made, even though I was the victim of a con artist. I will likely be suffering for a long time. Other than needing a break career-wise, I am pretty much satisfied with my life, but I don't know how much more of this stress I can take...
@ck3259 (248)
Oh.. so sad you lost your job. But accept it as one of your experience in your life. We could not be satisfied with our life 100%. Since we are totally satisfied we wont try to get better life or job. Maybe you can find a better job that having higher salary and allowance than before. So dont give up easily in your life.
Yes,i am satisfied with my present family life.It is very difficult to find a person who is fully satisfied with his life.In life we have to adjust a lot to run the family.
@ck3259 (248)
Congratulation for your life what you have now! Actually healthy is satisfied enough for everyone of us. Basically everyone around me is healthy is satisfied in my life.
@dodo19 (31967)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
Yeah, I'm happy with my life. I think I'm at a point where things are the way I would like them to be or, at very least, going in the direction I would like it to go. I'm really happy. I couldn't ask for a better relationship, for a better family and bunch of friends, or anything.
@kun2349 (23475)
i'm quite happy with my life now, but not really satisfied just yet ^_^ Though i have those things that i wanted at the present moment, but it's still not enough ^_^ I have not fulfilled my dreams and goals in life, thus i cant say i'm really satisfied right now ^_^ But for now, i'm happy with the life it is though it can be very much better ^_^
i'm not yet satisfied with what i have now though i already feel blessed to have what i have. i still want to improve a lot of things in my life and i want to make things better for me and my family.
@jammyt (2824)
Of course, being human, I want more. However, I am thankful for what I have right now. Everything that I/we have is a blessing. I am still striving harder to make all my dreams come true.