new expect for nikonp6000

China
The latest camera for nikonp6000 will be published ,is there any friend take intrest in this type .I have longed for a digital camera ,but i don't have enough money to buy a dslr ,after the time i look through for the digital market ,i take deep expect for nikonp6000,how do you like nikonep6000?
Looks like a great camera on paper, but if you really hunger for a DSLR, you could buy a Sony Alpha, a Canon EOS 1000D, a Nikon D40 and several other single lens reflex cameras for about the same price (or less!).
Thank you for your advice.just for my burget ,nikonp6000 is a good chioce,the dslr is a little bit expensive and not easy use, for i am a student now ,i will learn more about the digital camera and then buy a dslr .can you tell me what's your camera's type?
The Nikon seems to be pretty easy to get at about $US650. That is about the same as the Sony Alpha 200 SLR. SLRs are not more complicate to use than compact cameras, and they do produce better pictures. They also have Auto settings. You would miss out on the long zoom at that price, but otherwise you would have a far better camera, one thaht would help you develop you skills and interests well into the future. I use Canon DSLR and compacts, and Panasonic compacts and prosumser cameras. My film kit (which jusr gathers dust these days) is also Canon SLR.