How many paid to post site that you make money ?

@pimagro24 (1046)
Thailand
How many paid to post site that you make money ? Mine, I have one site is Mylot . But I see another people They post about paid to post site . I think that a lot of mylot friend may be doing paid to post morethan one site same me. How many paid to post site that you make money ?
@nitesh512 (153)
• Nepal
yes i haven't found any sites that pays like mylot. I have tried others but it hasn't worked for me and for others as well. There are lots of scams and its hard to seperate good one from the bad.
@loxion (1551)
I joined many more and other i can't even remember simply because there are lot of scammers online,even thou i joined so many of them i never receiced even a single cent form any of them but i'm hoping to earn something from mylot.Take care of your identity online(identity theft)and again DO NOT pay for any registration fees,if a site needs registration fee obviously that a scam