How long you are logged in to mylot.com?

As for me, that depends on whether I have more time online. I have 3 siblings and we share one pc so if they are not around, I try as much as possible to join many discussion and or respond to some. I also try to ask them to grant me more time on the net so I could extend my time on mylot.com.
Hi there. I'm usually logged in when I have free time and am at home, more often than not. myLot is currently my favorite hangout next to Live Journal so if I want to waste my time, I just respond to discussions here. Our I.T. department has restricted access to non-work-related sites so I can't access myLot at work, even when I have some free time then. I try to log in anyway, when I get home, which is around 9:00 PM until I feel sleepy. There are times when I'm too lazy to actively participate though and I just surf around until a discussion catches and holds my attention long enough for me to reply to it.
A clever web-sense in your company right? Thanks for the response and I hope that you dont find problem with you boss as to the unsuccessful attempts opening mylot at work(I have heard that the server log every pc and every pc users' action inside the company in the database) I hope it wont get its way to the HR department. And, oh! Please sleep enough(its good you you).
Hello there! My actual time logged into myLot depends on how much time I actually can spare for my usual myLot activities. I often do myLot late in the evening because I use most of my time on my lectures. If I start at around 10pm, I would have around 2 hours to spare. If I start at around 11pm, then I would only have 1 hour to spare. I do not go beyond that as I need to work the next day. During Sundays, when I get to have more time, I would be here for around 2 hours in the morning then another 2 hours in the evening.
Thanks for the response and good luck to your schedule. I hope that you dont have problem with time. Anyway it seems find your doing well in your my lot as it looks, you already have more post here. More post from you and thanks again.
@070707 (302)
If I'm, I used most of my night from 9pm to 12pm (sometime before 9, and actually I got finish after 12) :). Some minutes in the office, also. My biggest problem is just when I'm awake while all my family members is sleeping. For your information, I have a son (the photo is my avatar). He is 15 months old now. He often awake in the night, so I have to make he sleep again before continuing. :) Nice discussion. Have a nice myLotting ...
Thanks for the response and regards to your son. As for me, I use to log in as I start internet explorer as well as I start surfing other things and logging in to other social networking site.