wt are u saving money for?

China
Hey,all friends here, do u have a habit of saving money? and wt is the saving for ? wanna buy a house? or car? to me, i save money for security. I think ,as long as the saving there, i can tell myself, i am not a poor in pocket, then i will work or study hard. Foolish right? wt's ur saving for? Buy a car? house? or?? thank you for sharing
@bbsr13 (4198)
Hello,Babby! Everybody saves money for future.I too save money for the said purpose.But my main intention to save money in the bank is to earn some money from the bank which it gives in terms of interest.Besides,the bank invests the savings amount in developmental works of my country through the government.Thus if hoard the money it will neither fetch some money nor will it serve any better purpose.thanx.
oh,at first i think my target is like u in some extent, while ,now the interest is really very low, if it can't afford the inflation rate,then it means we are lost money. i do think i should learn more konwledge on how to manage money well. that gonna quiet help! good luck!@
@pkraj111 (2459)
I have a rather different approach to savings. I cannot control expenses when I have money in hands. So I would first calculate how much money I can save. Then I would buy an item in installments which can equal my savings amount first and then pay amount monthly. As of now I am paying money for a new washing machine.
oh,saving is just a habit. we needn't to save a lot per month. But once u rised this habit, u will find the money in ur account would be more and more. good luck! u can save 300 per month, it isn't a big deal ,right? 300*12=3600 per year. if u can do save more per year!
@loxion (1551)
Definately education, the last thing you wanna see is to see your children not going to school because you aint got the money some school funds.but again you cannot survive without eating anything,can you?no.They say money makes the worl go round and without it you can't do anything but the most important thing is how clever or wise you spend it
yeah,how to use our limited money is also very important. ONce u know how to make the best of our saving,i think life would be much sweeter. good luck1
i always have the habbit of saving money for my needs....but for now i m saving money to buy an electric guitar...it is taking a lot of time for tht n i think i will save more n more frm now onwards....saving habbit is as good as earning..gud luck!!
saving money for ur dream things is the happiest things to do. I think, Lol, good luck! and hope u can manage quickly!
@borgborg (821)
Right now my goal is to but my own car so I'm saving my money for that. Hopefully I can buy a brand new car but since it cost's a lot, then at least I can save for a down payment. But then if you think about it, its really not practical nowadays to buy a car due to the gas prices and all. Hmm... Im also saving for a much awaited vacation. Sometimes you really need a "distresser". A little reward to yourself for months of hard work!
@winzpc (2356)
We know that saving money is very important and must be done by everyone. I'm saving money for my future days. Beside that I want to have my own house and car. So I can have a family when I married living in our own house, not using my parent house or rented house. keep post happy myLotting...
@vijigopi (991)
I don't spend for anything unless it is a necessity. Right now, I am saving for airfare for a family of four to go to my country on a vacation. And I know that's a lot of money plus I would need to have to spend some money when we get there too. I'm really working on how to save and how to earn more.
@sandymay16 (1619)
I don't have saving habits but I do save if I want something and can't afford it and or I have to travel. I save for many months so I can afford to travel to places I really like to go. Now, I'm saving for a family reunion in December.