weather check

@missybear (11395)
Wow,it went from being in the nineties friday to being in the sixties over the weekend. I'm in las vegas were are you, and how is the weather there? I went from airconditioner to heater in 2 days. Can we ever catch a break were we don't have to turn on anything?
@Shar19 (8236)
We're in the northeast so we're having a lot of up and down weather too. Mostly 70's to high 50's. Today it's supposed to be 79 then 64 in a couple days. No wonder we all had colds over the past week.
@missybear (11395)
Thanks for sharing.
@spalladino (17924)
I'm in south central Florida so it's still pretty hot here during the day with the evenings being very nice. There have been a few nights when we could open the windows and let the breeze in all night but it's been a little humid lately so we've been using the air conditioner. I love it when we don't have to run it since I like fresh air more than cooled or heated forced air.
@missybear (11395)
I love sleeping with the window open.