how many you have friends online?

be friends - i like looking friends.
Kuta, Indonesia
i have 1000 friends online. some times i meet with my friends online. be gathering at cafe. we talk anything and share experience. how about you, how many tou have friends online?
@sumiirajj (1983)
Hi friend,I have one friend online,I havent yet met still and no intention of meeting too.I dont encourage online friendship as I am scared .It can turn out to anything.Good you have 1000 friends online.How can you remember each and every friend by their names?Wont you forget or mix their names?Is it possible to maintain and interact with somany friends.But in real life too I dont have much friends.Enjoy and have a great time with all your friends.thanks for sharing.happy mylotting.
• Kuta, Indonesia
i have 1000 friends online at my friendster account. we can send messages and post buletin to send we messages. yes, not all be online at one time. but friends are friends, we can share information ! happy to much friend !
@Nhey16 (2519)
i just started here in mylot, and as of now, im still looking for those who would want me to be their friend. im just hoping though, that even if i would not be able to see them face to face, we could be really good friends.
I hv 15 to 25 freinds in my lot & regarding online,no one is on line.I would like to chat with one of the my best freind,who is living in jakarta,but unfortunately,she had not accept me as a her honest & best freind & she didn't come to chat with me though i m in India & she is faraway from me at jakarta.
@dandan07 (1908)
I have about five friends online now. I only meet them online, though I hope I can meet them in the real world. I think having friends is a happy thing, you can share many new wonderfuls with them, and can call them for help when you need.