Give me a break with surveys!

I have recently joined up for more than 50 surveys now. I have found that several survey sites are actually the same company or they are just wanting to refer you to oother survey sites. Mostly I have also found that even when I do qualify to take a survey that they are only giving me a chance to win a sweepstakes which I have never seen any proof of anyone winning. Are there any lgit sites that don't make you sign up for offers and pay you you for taking a online survey?
@curiousman (2427)
I know survey savvy is a good one but I haven't been paid. My good friend gets paid monthly because she has many referrals. It has been in business for more than 8 years so you can trust it. If you are interested, you can check out my profile.
I have signed up for survey savvy but I have not gotten any paid surveys from them yet.
@pkristie7 (606)
I did the same thing over a year ago. I even paid money to get the list of survey sites. Here are the sites that have actually paid me. Survey Spot Inboxdollars Global Opinion Panels Your2Cents Cashcrate ZoomPanels (free book) At least I have made back the money, but I wasted a lot of time doing surveys for nothing. Good luck and I hope this helps.
Yes, It does all seem like a big waste of time! Maybe I will just stick to selling on Ebay.
If you sell on eBay check out BigCrumbs. They offer cashback on eBay purchases and help promote your listings.
Yes, I think it is worth the money. I have $48 at SurveySpot and I'm going to cashout at $50. You can cashout at $5, but I like the bigger checks. I still do the others, but I don't get that many surveys from them. Its great when I need diapers!
@marina321 (4561)
I use various survey sites and been paid by PineCone Research, Lightspeed and a couple others; some have paid in vouchers. I have them listed on my blog with updates on payments received and requested if you wish to take a peek.