I'm waiting, what are you doing today?

@saundyl (9690)
Today I have the day off. I intended to go horseback riding but when i went to catch my horse I found that she was limping VERY painfully. Rather than going for a ride now...I called my vet and I'm waiting for him to come out and help her. He's going to call when he can make it out but he wants to do it today as he says its not good to leave her like that (I know that thats why i called asap). While i wait I'm watching a "how i met your mother" marathon and knitting. I'm also on mylot and occasionally reading a book when its a rerun of a show i saw previously.
@eaforeman6 (8983)
Today, I am just spending the day in my lot! I want to catch up in here. I will also read my mail and cook later on today. I am pretty much devoting the day to mylot!
@webeishere (36353)
The weather here in Minnesota is keeping me indoors. So I'll be on myLot most the time. Hope the horse isn't hurt/injured seriously as well. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@saundyl (9690)
Sounds like a plan. I'm glad its nice here atleast. I went out and spent time brushing her and the other two horses as well as playing with the dogs. I think its the same as last time (2 years ago) the vet came out to see her. She had an infection in her hoof because some dirt worked its way up through the "white" and swelled. It looks very similar to that and shes acting the same way. It happens with older horses or horses that have foundered which she is both. Which means we'll have to sedate her, open the hoof then i'll have to soak her foot in warm water daily for the next 4 weeks.
@arcidy (5016)
Well today I had school which I had to take a test which was pretty easy since it was true and false and only 20 questions so I think I did good. I also practiced drving for an hour or so after and now Im here watching the redsox vs the devil rays which I truly hope that the redsox win if they dont I think the rays will win the series.
@saundyl (9690)
I hope you did well on you test. Who won the game? (im gonna go ahead and admit i cant remember what game the redsox play...is it baseball?)
@webeishere (36353)
I have not ridden a horse in many years. The weather here is cold and rainy so I am sitting at the puter all day. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@saundyl (9690)
I go riding once or twice each week usually on weekends. You must be getting the weather we had here last week it was nasty all week.
@sunshine4 (8709)
Sorry to hear about your horse. Today I have the day off too. I took my mother to the eye doctor. Then I took my daughter and her friend bowling and to McDonalds for lunch. Now I am back home and thinking about taking a little snooze:)
@saundyl (9690)
A nap sounds good! Bowling sounds fun its been ages since i went bowling -i bet i forgethow to do it!