Lonesome "Red"

Lonesome Red - A lone red leafed tree
@webeishere (36353)
This is a shot from my Sunday fall color walk. It is in a large open area and this red maple looks so lonely here. I love the red contrast against all the greens still around. It stood out like a sore thumb in this open field. I did not see any deer this time around dang it. Just more fall colors from Minnesota for all others here to view and enjoy. Thanks also for letting me share my walk with you all. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@carmelanirel (20979)
I love red maple, I will have to check this out..;)
@webeishere (36353)
Red Maples are my favorite trees. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@trickiwoo (2702)
Fall is such a wonderful time to go out and photograph! I love all of the changing colors! It is really beautiful and scenic!
@webeishere (36353)
hanks. I may head to Northern Minnesota where the leaves are almost off the trees in most areas. Hopefully if I go I can get some colorful shots as well. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
Hi GRANDPA BOB, Its just so beautiful, thank you so much for sharing all those wonderful pictures with us, nature is so good to our eyes. Tamara
@webeishere (36353)
You're very welcomed as well. I may have more photos next week. That is if I make it up North this coming Sunday. Thanks again. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@jillhill (37383)
That was the same when we got to Duluth....so many pines and then a pretty maple would pop out of the background!
@webeishere (36353)
I am planning on getting up North this weekend to clan out some tools from the polebarn. I hope to have a little time with my son-in-law to check out some colors. I am driving so he is out of luck if I feel the need etc. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@annjilena (5620)
wow this is a beautiful maple plant the color is my favor color i love red and with all the planet are changing into such beautiful plants i just love the fall and all the fall colors.do you have the white ones and the pink ones like this.thanks bob for this beautiful picture.
@webeishere (36353)
Red Maple - In my front yard.
Check my other discussions started today. I have one photo with red, pink,orange,and yellows in it. Here's a view of my Red Maple in my front yard. Beautiful. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@tyc415 (5706)
You said in a previous discussion about the wind, maybe that was keeping the deer hiding. Oh I would love to go see those pretty colors that you live around and I find it so awesome that you don't take it for granted and I really do appreciate that you do share with those of us who don't get to see this.
@webeishere (36353)
Nope. There were a lot of people Sunday in the park. That's what kept the deer hideden I believe It is great seeing the colors this time of year in Minnesota. But soon comes the all white ground etc. Soon. I can't wait for the snow as well. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@Feona1962 (7527)
Hi Grandpa Bob... The tree is very beautiful...It does just stand out there..Our leaves are very pretty here too...Thank you for sharing..
@cjgrooms (4456)
Isn't it wonderful when nature provides such a lovely surprise where least expected?