How can you prove that there is God if an atheist ask for it ?

@zatak07 (699)
Suppose if you are theist & if you happen to face this question then how would you face ? or how can you prove your point or believe ?
@hellcord (676)
There is no known, accepted way to prove any sort of God. There are impressions and opinions, and those might be good enough for a person, and not good enough for someone else. I for one, am somewhere in between. The only reason I don't call myself an atheist is that I know there is something, Someone, out there, and in here, among us, and also in us. My issue however is with the use of the word God, as if it meant something. I do believe there is something out there, I don't question that, but when one religion or another comes in and says HEY, WE also know the DETAILS of what they are and what they said and what they want YOU to do, then I ask for proof. And so far, that sort of proof from a religion has failed to appear every time. I would say, instead of God (used as something specific) one could say 'whatever's out there greater than us'. Then if you ask anyone, do you 'believe in' whatever's out there greater than us ? There would be no need to even answer. Of course, by definition it can take any form, and it is probably out there, since we dont know everythnig that is in the Universe. And we must admit that we don't really know at this time. Only problem with doing that, is that Organized Religion would have to give up its control and admit they're just as clueless as the rest of us, and are only guessing as well. And then the Pope's Hat would be just another funny hat :D
To show a material proof or wondrous proof is quite impossible since we believe in god and knows that there are a higher power in this universe. The simplest way is by asking them is there a barber still exist in this world. You would certainly disagree with my statement and with proof you will point me to the nearest barbershop, salon or even showing me your smart looks with the new hairstyle as proof that went to a barber and he cuts and styles you hair beautifully. I must say you look and search for the most famous and stylish barber to make you look good. The same concept applies to the existence of god. If you don't look for it it won't be there. One has to look for it first cause He's there. That's from my point of view.
@Sheepie (3121)
I don't think anyone can prove their point, and nobody should be forced to debate just to justify their beliefs. I do not believe in god and I don't care who else does or doesn't, I don't judge.
@glords (2615)
I think that most likely the atheist is looking for a fight rather than a reason to believe in God. Therefore if an atheist asked me to prove that their was a God, I would say "In my heart I know there is a God. It rings true to my soul and I believe it with my every atom. I can not convince, and you cannot convince me, but I believe that if search for God with an open mind and an open heart you can find him for yourself." I would leave it at that, though perhaps that is enough to start an argument as well.