Finding Discussions To Respond To

Has anyone else been having trouble finding discussions here on MyLot to respond to? I seem to have that difficulty lately for various reasons. It's not anything due to any discussions being bad or boring or anything like that though. The biggest thing is that I just can't find one where I feel like it's worth the time responding to. I don't like responding with really short responses is my biggest thing. And even then, I haven't had much time to post on here lately, but that isn't really what I'm referring to. And a lot of the ones I have something worth saying I've responded to previously, so that's a no go too. But yeah, what about you all? Has anyone else had trouble finding discussions to reply to lately?
@Sheepie (3118)
Well, I think today has been a good day, there is generally a lot of activity, but there are slow days, which make it hard to make my goal of 50 cents a day. But, I would say it's fine. I do have trouble sometimes, but then I just start some of my own discussions.
Yeah, I think today has been a bit better for me as well. Maybe not as great as I would love, but an improvement is an improvement. I wish I could have reached my minimum goal over the past few days (mine has been a minimum of twenty cents a day for the past week or two) but unfortunately with the lack of time I've had to participate here on MyLot, that hasn't gone too well over the past few days. Either way, hopefully I'll find things picking up soon.
@winzpc (2356)
I have troubling to find discussion a previous day before. But from last week, I see that myLot is very active, many of mylotters make a new discussion and I have no difficulty to find a discussion. Like today morning, I also see that many new discussion is being started and I make a little much post. I think you start to see and search a discussion from interest that more active than others like quetion&answer, mylot.com, make extra money. Then go to your friend started and no response box. Hope you find a discussion and you can make your response. Keep post happy myLotting...
Hi there DarthJustice! There are days when I find it difficult to find discussions that I can respond to. Most of the time, I find similar discussions that if I responded to, I would sound like a parrot repeating the words I have used in the other discussions. What I have noticed is that when the month is about to end, there are so many discussions I can respond to. Sometimes, I find myself regretting that I did not reply to more discussions even if there were actually more. In short, so many discussions, so little time (at least for me).
@arcidy (5016)
Yeah I do have a problem a lot of days trying to find disscussions to find to respond to which is why I usally only make 10-20 post per day after that its pretty hard for me to post more even though yesterday I had a pretty good day making over 30 post which I hope to do the same today.
@dawnald (84146)
• Shingle Springs, California
Some days I do, some days I don't. I have gotten to the point where if I see one that I've seen before and responded to before that I don't even bother.