LIFE: Pro-choice or Pro-life? Which are you? Read first before you respond.

@capirani (1841)
Do you believe partial birth abortion is something we should condone in our country? Do you know what partial birth abortion really is?Partial birth abortion is where a birth can be aborted right up until almost the time of normal delivery and is done many times with babies that would otherwise survive if born prematurely at that same time. Partial birth abortions are just that. The baby is partly delivered, but not totally delivered. The baby is prematurely removed from the uterus and birth canal all except for the head which remains inside the mother. At this point, the doctor will insert instruments to cut open the back of the baby's head just at the base of the skull and will use another instrument to suck out the baby's brain. This baby is not a blob of protoplasm. It has legs, arms, full body, and would most likely survive if born at this same time period. Yet, because the baby has not been fully born, and is still partially inside the mother, they consider it abortion and not murder. What do you think about this? Do you know which of our candidates support this gruesome procedure and which ones don't? Do you realize that there have been living people who are survivors of abortions that did not work? Do you know what they think about abortion? Do you think abortions at earlier stages in pregnancy are more acceptable than partial birth abortions? Do you know how far doctors have gone to help their patients have an abortion? What do these doctors do if the baby for some reason survives any method of abortion that they use? Do you really want a President in our country that not only condones but supports this kind of procedure? Is this really what you are thinking about when you are talking about a woman's rights to choose? Is this what is the choice in case of rape, or woman's illness, or incest, or just the convenience of not having to raise a child, or to please the man she is dating? Okay, so if she is concerned about what pregnancy is going to do to her body...why did she wait until the baby was almost due to be born to have the abortion?There are all kinds of links where you can find the medical facts about partial birth abortion. Just type those three words into your favorite search engine and see what comes up. Some even show the pictures! Do you want to see the pictures? If you believe in supporting this procedure, why not take a look at the pictures of what you are supporting? Personally I am sick of all the political discussions. But this year, this election is the most frightening one I have ever known of in my life and there have been a few scarey ones over the years. You shouldn't have to be a Christian to know that God does not like abortion. But if you are, and you are voting according to the superficial issues of economy and health care and ignoring the moral issues that God wants us to be conceerned about, maybe you need to take another good look at the Bible and see what it says about nations who choose to follow God and those who choose not to. And a lot of it has to do with what leaders are in charge. In many countries, the leaders are not chosen by the people. In the USA they are. And if God blesses countries who follow Him and those countries do not even get to choose their leaders, what do you think He wants from us, His children, when He has blessed us with the option of choosing our own leaders? Don't you think He wants us to choose our leaders based on His Word? Okay, this maybe should be under the topic of politics. But I put it under the topic of life because how this election turns out is going to affect all of our lives in ways we may not begin to understand right now. If we vote against God in this election, whoever chose the other side had best not be complaining later. The only way to get things straightened out in this country and back on track with economics, health care and everything else, is to get God's blessing back. And the only way to get that back is to vote according to His Word. Now which candidates do you really think will get us going in the right direction??? Look deeper into the candidates and get away from the economics and health care issues...what will you find?A candidate that supports partial birth abortion is not a candidate that can be trusted with life of any kind...including yours.
i dont like abortion but the only way i would condone it if it is a child that has been raped and if she would have it it would cost her her life and she is just a child herself and i wouldnt want that on my conscience cuz that little girl didint do anything to get that way.But any other abortion i would not condone. But in other ways the problem would be is the fact we gave people freedom to choose what they want and if u take that away arent just like dictators think about it.
@capirani (1841)
I don't like any abortion, but I do understand the r*pe issue and the risk to mother's life issues. But in either case, I cannot see how that pregnancy would go on long enough to get to the place where a partial birth abortion would have to take place. It is not even humane.
I don't believe in any form of abortion whatsoever. I'm expecting my 1st baby, we're really excited and blessed. I can't think of one reason good enough to kill an innocent baby. There is absoulutely no justifying it whatsoever. Whenever I find out that someone supports it, or has had one, I just look at them differently. It's just a sick thing to do. They have had a chance at life, and every baby should have that opportunity. I started a discussion a while ago trying to find out which candidate was right for me. The fact that I was against abortion is my 1st main concern, and it always will be. I just can't agree with it at all. It may be because I'm going to be a mother, but I also think it's because I know it's just wrong. I remember when I was back in h.s. this one girl said that she would have an abortion because she "had so many things going on in her life", and I was thinking how dare she kill an innocent baby? That is just so sick and selfish to me. I never looked a tthat girl the same way again, I didn't want to know her in any way after that. I keep thinking too that problems are temporary, and I do think that God tests us and that we have trials. The fact that a woman would kill her own flesh and blood over a trial, or a certain point in her life, or because she thinks her life will be over if she has a baby, says what kind of person she really is. That is the kind of person that I do not want to know or associate with in any way. I see her as a killer.
@capirani (1841)
I am glad to hear that you are also looking at the candidates views on this issue. From what I have heard Obama has been supportive of not only abortion, but of partial birth abortion. I just don't understand how anyone can approve of this. I hate abortion as well...all forms. This partial birth abortion is just so sick in my mind. How can anyone not call this outright murder?