For a limited time...

@Zelmarq (11502)
Cebu City, Philippines
You do not know what will happen tomorrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapor that appears for a little time and then vanishes away. James 4:14 When we follow God’s urging with our action now, today will be golden. — David C. McCasland If God is prompting you today To help someone who has a need, Don’t hesitate, the time is short; Tomorrow is not guaranteed. —Sper Doing what’s right today means no regrets Have a nice day take care...
@airl1527 (355)
We don't know what will happen tomorrow so what we can is to live happily and don't care about what will happen tomorrow.
@Zelmarq (11502)
• Cebu City, Philippines
But also we should be responsible for our actions and the consequences for tomorrow.
@stephcjh (32327)
I agree. We must do right today because we never know if tomorrow will come or not. We have to be ready for our calling.
@Zelmarq (11502)
• Cebu City, Philippines
Yes my friend, if tomorrow never comes at least we have done that we can do today. Thank you for sharing and have a nice day!
@iyah10 (4116)
• Kuwait
I absolutely agree that we never knew about what will happen for the next day or for tomorrow for that reason I always try to make my life happy in which it makes my wife to smile to see someone on her family that is good so I am always assiting her all of her needs.......