Do you like to take vath in the morning time?

@srikool (936)
hi frendz..all are usly take bath in the morning times..this is a bit tough one to me..i want to take at the afternoon times..if i do like this all used to scold me..in my home..what about you?atleast in suday ..do you like to take a bath like me?share with me..
i prefer taking a bath in the morning because it's good to feel fresh in doing your daily routine. it somehow helps you to start your day right.=D
@srikool (936)
thank you for response..
@jammyt (2824)
Yes, I have to take a bath in the morning before I leave the house. If not, I do not feel comfortable.I also take a bath at night before I got to sleep. When it is summer time, I take a bath more than twice to make me feel cooler. When I was pregnant, I take a bath more than three times. LOL!
@srikool (936)
nice to know..thank you for your response
@meticulo (1286)
For me, I prefer to take a bath in the morning. Because I want to feel fresh and clean whenever I go out in the house and talk to people. It's already part of my routine. If I can't take a bath early in the morning my schedules will be ruin because I will feel very lazy to do all my stuffs.