Amazing cakes

Human cake - A cake shaped into an open book with pictures of human's inside. I think this cake is for medical students.
@zalilame (880)
Malaysia
What is the most amazing cake you ever come across. I found this cake quite some timeago. I'd like to make collection of amazing cakes pictures just to be my inspiration because I want to start cake business when I retire form my career.
@_sketch_ (5709)
Wow. That cake is actually pretty creepy. I'd still eat it though. I dont know. I havent really seen any artistic cakes, just ordinary ones. Ilike chocolate. Mmmmmm....(drool)...mmmmmm...
@zalilame (880)
Creepy yes, artistic yes. I'm just admiring the creation, but like you I wouldn't put it in my mouth. To nice to be eaten.
@EAStanley (2689)
Hahaha yeah that cake is kind of creepy! Funny, though, in a weird way! I don't know what the most amazing cake I have ever seen is! I like going into bakeries just to see all of the different ones! People are so creative! It's awesome! =)