Usual youtube clips

Whenever I go to youtube, I try to check on the movies or anything that I saw in the TV, hoping that I can see them there. My sisters usually go for music and its lyrics or maybe a music video. My brother usually go for nba or car models. What is yours? Share here anything you go for in youtube.com. I cant wait for your responses.
@060157 (1060)
• Pakistan
anything that interests me; air crashes, air shows, on air bloopers, nat geo investigate documentaries, dog fight documentaries, speed rubik cube solving, speed painting, sketching, historic sports events... anything that is amusing. not much into music.
Wow! It seems that you have a wide range of interest. I like people like that. They just have many things to share and I like continuous learning and I share everything that I know. Thanks for the response.
@060157 (1060)
• Pakistan
you should try searching the stuff i have written, and i am sure that would like some of it yourself =D
You mean you write a review on a blog? Wow! I want to read some you it.
@wrangel15 (1443)
I usually watch YouTube movies for entertainment. I watch funny movies but I watch more about music related movies. I frequently watch YouTube movies of my favorite artists. I also upload movies in YouTube which also make me visit the site often to check the number of views. It is really fun having your movies viewed by many people. It motivates me to upload more videos.
Thanks for the response. The only movies I so far watched in youtube are A Walk to Remember and Marie Antoinette. I plan to watch more but I reserve it for weekends for to consentrate more in this site. Hehehe, I see that you upload videos so may I know the are the titles. I also use youtube to find music videos of my favorite songs and artists or when Im curious.