Do you get mood swings?

I have had major mood swings for the past week (i know why!) Do you get mood swings? what do you do to level your mood? I go from happy to sleepy to grumpy, I am morphinng through dwarves, I am dwarf morphing!!
@SomeCowgirl (32273)
Yes I do, and sometimes they're not fun.. Usually it's something that boils within for a few minutes, and then it bursts. It's not fun, lol, poor fiance!
@SomeCowgirl (32273)
Don't worry I only blow up in person!
@shell94 (990)
I have been known to have mood swings at times. I am the type of person that can take alot, but then it gets to the point that I blow. I hate being this way, it is definitely a downfall I have. I try to get away from the bad situation and calm down, but this does not always prove to be successful.
@JayJashG (290)
For the past few days me too felt the same way. I love doing what I like.. When someone tells me to be silent or sit quietly I don't like it.. I like the way I am.. I like to enjoy every single second.. But when I a,m forced to stay alone or remain silent I go crazy or insane..