Your Current Yahoo Id?

would you mind to share the yahoo id your using?
@myklj999 (13715)
• Olney, Illinois
From the myLot discussion guidelines: (Don't) Post anything that discloses your personal information or others' personal information. We do not disclose it to anyone for good reason. http://www.mylot.com/o/guidelines.aspx
@im_tiggs (144)
Plz relax, That is a guideline.not a rule, or law! I think the people that feel comfortable sharing their Yahoo ID is fine. Fact is: Yahoo has that as a guideline to- they all do. Personal privacy. Just because someone put their Yahoo ID on here does not mean that their profile is searchable or will be found in the Yahoo Directory, and anyone that just shared their ID and wants to know how to hide their profile I will share that with you... and ya know who says that they even if some one does email them (remember it is their ID, not their Email that they shared ON YAHOO , you can have many profiles - 1. Alias profiles (the user can create up to 5 profiles- so who is to say the one they shared what the actual) 2. Yahoo Answers- You can choose to show your Yahoo ID or a "Display name 3. Original Yahoo Profile 4. Yahoo 360 5. Yahoo Personals No one says they have to answer anyone when or if they get a message.that is the reason for Stealth settings on Yahoo. I have used Yahoo for 10 years. There is an option on the profile to "hide" (online presence aka stealth settings) the profile if they do not want to have it in the Member Directory. and also due to user preferences, people won't find out a darn thing if they do not fill out the profile. You can fill out information on your profile (as of today they have a NEW Beta Profiles) where you can fill in a lot of information and invite people to share it with you and Yahoo 360 is an extension of that... So to just share a Yahoo ID if someone feels comfortable is and should be up to the person that is sharing. It's only a ID it says nothing personal... they could have used an alias lol
@kedves (728)
wow maybe i am a little too paranoid but this website does probe into your personal life a little too much. I guess you are not bad person but these questions can lead to paranoia about losing your identity too easily and people committing all sort of fraud using your name. you read it hear and respond however the other person is like a stranger walking up to you in the street and asking for your details i bet NONE of you would offer any response.
whats wrong with the question? i dont think its invading someones privacy cause its up to you if you wanna share it or not. invading someones privacy doesnt need permission so this is different.
I still dont know whether there should be things to be worry. As for my e-mail, I dont keep important informations in it so I guess no worry for me.
hi my yahoo id is piyushbehera25@yahoo.co.in
Mine is feliciano_naredo next to my name.
@bvdev234 (304)
mine is affiliate91
@sonusd (1548)
my yahoo id is hapymoney u can send me scrap here also
@caskins (689)
hello my fellow myLotter, my yahoo id is worldwide_data_entry. happy posting!