I Just Got My First iPod!

@trickiwoo (2703)
I've had MP3 players in the past, but I've never had an Apple iPod. Well, today I bought an iPod touch! I love it! I can check my e-mail on it and access the web! I haven't put any music on it yet. I don't know how to use iTunes! But tomorrow my boyfriend is going to show me how to put iTunes on my computer and use it, so I should get some music on it pretty soon! I'm very excited about it! What was your first iPod?
@nimasa (122)
Good for you Enjoy!!!
well congrats! for me i'm still waiting for the new ipod touch (2g) to be released here in my location.. good thing i heard about the rumors otherwise i could have bought the old model.. hehehe..
Congradulations!! I have a 30g iPod Video....old school. I love it, and never leave home without it. It comes in handy at the gym, it the supermarket, standing in long lines, listening to while on the computer, ect...(it really comes in handy when a guy is trying to pick you up, but you pretend that you cna't hear him because the music is too loud..LOL!) I've wanted to upgrade to a touch but I just can't bring myself to part with my current iPod, I have grow so attached to it. iTunes is pretty self expanitory. Apple did a good job at making everything iPod related very user friendly. I hope you enjoy your iPod as much as I do mine.
I got my ipod last december and I enjoy mine too. I can put music, videos, movies, and games on it. It is fun to play with it.
@dodo19 (27217)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I got my iPod at Christmas 2006, I believe. And I think that it's just great! I really enjoy it. I used to carry around a cd player and thought that it was annoying at times, because I had to carry around CD's and had to change them when I wanted to listen to something else. But with my iPod, when on the road, I can listen to all of my music without changing anything. I hope you enjoy your iPod.