A fun to share !!!

@eshaan (6193)
My girl is just nine years old, but she keeps searching good children sites, recently she discovered 'SPINEWORLD' here all the children make their own avatars and kind of play in the ground there, my girl has selected a good curly hair doll for herself. There is also option of chatting with others playing there....so what happened, she called one of the boy there as black (he had selected black avatar for himself, his username is also blackie ).....it was such a fun, she just talked to one moe girl that see.."that blackie is really black ", soon she got the notice from administrators, that she has violated the rules...and then all other children started saying..hey u indian u go away from here...we all are phillipines here...u go away (that all was going on in chatting, the chats go like bubbles, in that site )...she soon called me..said mummy see they are all telling me to go away.....then i asked her all the matter....and what i did... I quickly typed for her, and said 'sorry' etc to that boy(her typing speed is not so good, and other children are big, abt 15-17 yrs) and then the matter was over...and the boy said...u r so sweet...
@jarael (666)
aww, i hope the site was understanding enough to not ban your daugther, could u message me with the link to thst site please? as i think my 8 year old might like it. i had a experience with my daughter, we were in the chemist once and there was little baby in there, mixed race and she looked at her baby sister and then looked at the baby and shouted mummy that baby is a lot blacker than our baby why? i have never been so embarrassed.
@eshaan (6193)
http://www.spineworld.com/s/play this is the link friend...some part of it is free and to access some things, we have to pay..u can help ur child to join it.
@jarael (666)
thank you for the link im sure my daughter will love it, thats if she can get me off the pc to play it first lol.