How do you feel when a guy insulted you.

@adihindu (1922)
When I was responsing to a discussion about a pay to answer question, one guy insulted me by saying person with negative attitude, as I am asking more about the site genuinity that he cameup. How do you feel if some use the same words at you. Do I need to click abuse on that person. I found that some of his discussion were deleted by the mylot due to the same thing.
@savypat (20246)
Of course you will respond as you see fit, but what I want to know is how you can be insulted by a virtual person. All you meet here are virtual, even yourself. You put on a personna for mylot, you show only what you choose to show and hide the rest. That is what is so great about this and other sites like this. It's all a game we play. Think about this before you piss someone off.
@adihindu (1922)
Thank you savypat. Eventhough all these are virtual, he insulted my virtual character which denotes me. I was never insulted by anybody. I feel strong untill now but when he specified me like this, I am feeling little nervous and not able to type correctly.
@savypat (20246)
back off and give it some time you have to much emotion involved. Good Luck
@adihindu (1922)
Happy to have your response. Happy myLotting.
Ofcourse I feel bad initially. Then would come out of things saying that i'm no lower than him and he doesn't know about me than I know myself. I'm what I am Will not keep brooding over it for a long time. Will just take it as an experience. Recoup myself and will carryon with my work
@adihindu (1922)
Thank You for your response. Now I feel better. Happy mylotting.
@dpk262006 (56473)
It is really bad to know that a member used nasty languague and insulted you. If you felt that it was uncalled for, you can very well press the abuse button for that member. I've also observed that there are some members who view the things in a different member and do not bother much about using a decent language. I believe one can disagree with a thought or opinion, but he can always use polite language. As far as I am concerned, I would definitely feel bad, if someone uses inappropirate lanaguage and post nasty comments because I myself remain very cautious while writing my responses/comments and abstain from posting inappropriate language. The best course of action would be to avoid participating in the discussion of those members, who do not bother about others' sentiments.
@adihindu (1922)
When it comes for first, my experience is bad. I never consider me as nagative attitude person. I hate them too. But as we are in discussions, if someone cameup with a new site, we will discuss about about everything. But what to do, if the person says "Leave this dicussion. You had somany doubts in firstday." When will you get doubts, after solong use of site or when we are joining. In this my lot, no one can has the right to say leave the discussion and you are person with negative attitude. When I got that, I paid my thanks to him and I specified that I am not a person with that activity. After that I had not respinded to that anymore. Anyway, happy to have your responce. Happy mylotting.
@dpk262006 (56473)
I entirely agree with your views taht no one should write like this - "Leave this dicussion. You had somany doubts in first day." I am wondering what made him write so. Please do not take it too seriously, just ignore his (uncalled for) comments, as you cannot access what was in the mind of that member when he wrote like it and how he actually is. Keep your cool and keep enjoying.
@adihindu (1922)
He don't have any proofs from those site, and when I asked for their genuinity in their paying system he replied like that. Happy to have your response. Happy mylotting.
@msedge (4012)
I would definitely get hurt when soembody insulted me.We are just human and we have feelings.I never get insulted here yet.But if ever it happens i would just probably ignore the person since we are here to express our thoughts and share our opinions freely.At least, i get the chance to voice out whatever my views are and i think it is the most important here.
@msedge (4012)
I hope everything went fine..take care!
@munhozmib (3853)
• Sao Paulo, Brazil
Hello, adihindu. I am sorry to hear that you were insulted. Unfortunately, there are people who will use their words to cause us harm. However, being offended is a reaction that comes from you. You can choose wether his words are going to cause you harm or his words are going to help you get better. He says you have a negative attitude, then apologize and try to change your actions. Leave him no reasons to complain about you, and then you will see. Or you can just disregard his offensive statement and keep posting normally. Respectfully, Munhozmib.
@adihindu (1922)
Thank you for your response. Happu mylotting.
@HeZP_CHN (168)
luckily,that never happened to me~if i was in the situation~ i think i will fight him back unless i can control myself
@adihindu (1922)
Happy to have your response. Why sohould we need to fight with him.
@Humbug25 (12551)
Hi there adihindu I too was insulted in my own discussion and was really quite shocked because there was no need for it at all. I did not report them as since that happened they have not done it again and have been involved in other discussions of mine. I would say if the same person keeps on following you around in your discussion and is saying things that you really find offensive then by all means report them!
@adihindu (1922)
It might take some time to forgot him and you heard some words pointing you. Happy to have your response.
@eshaan (6193)
no one has the right to insult you, or anybody else on tihs site, we are just earning here together, there is no serious competition..the guy must understand.
@adihindu (1922)
Happy to have your response. Happy mylotting.
@mayshella (293)
Well, I'll pity that person. If ever he'd tell me the same word "person with negative attitude" that would be fine than to be tag as "person without good attitude". You shouldn't give that person a time or waste your time thinking of what he had told you. Move on... not all people are like him. He already answered your question with the way he treated you since he can't answer it in a proper way. The site that he's been telling you might be a bogus site. What you think? =) Smile!!! There's a lot of real people out there!
@adihindu (1922)
I had tried to findout about the site even after stopping the discussion with the person., But I haven't came up with any proof about that they are paying. Happy to have your response. Happy mylotting.
@belk89 (1103)
If a guy insulted me and i know i am right. I never will let that person continue to hurt other peoples feeling with his insults. I will not report him right away but i will definitely say something that will make him realized what he did is wrong. If he continues to bug me thats the time i report him to the moderator.
@adihindu (1922)
Your response is very good. But some people don't realized with out no action. If he continued the same thing repeatedly I will inform to admin. Actually what I did is he will tell to me some site that pays alot. But he did not say how they pay I am asking the questions about what is the payment system how they pay like that. Suddenly he says persons who are positive attitude only I can talk , I don't want to talk with negative people. Any way thanks for your good response. I wish to take it easy such type of things. ok happy mylotting.
@checapricorn (16066)
[i]Hi adihindu, I have tried once and I didn't report him but I wished he will never show up again in any of my post and I am glad my wish was granted! LOL! I just give a comment to his repsonse to clarify things and to defend myself and after that I don't like anymore to talk with the person! In your case, you can do whatever you want to do, that is your right to defend yourself![/i]
@adihindu (1922)
Thank you checapricon. I can do whatever I want., before that I don't want some one to be hurted. Anyhow I want to gave a chance to him. Happy to have your response. Happy mylotting.
@mansha (6301)
Please do not take anything said here personally and so to heart. These people hardly know you and are in no position to judge you. even in real life people hardly ever know you to judge you objectively and you see people around you being biased in their opinions. Just ignore such person and mark themnegatiely and move on. Let mylot take care oi it. But one thing for sure, this person did gave you a topic to write didn't him.DO thank him for the idea
@adihindu (1922)
Adihindu is my virtual character and I want to gave a chance to him. Hope you got it. Happy to have your response. Happy mylotting.
@Bluepatch (2480)
• Trinidad And Tobago
Referring to someone as having a negative is an American putdown. Although I guess it could apply everywhere. I don't think its really abusive as such but its not a welcome thing.
@adihindu (1922)
I know it was not a abusive word, but when you first hear those words pointing you, then it may not be good. Happy to have your response. Happy mylotting.
@rkrish (3003)
Whatever responses we are getting here and making here are just discussion and its goes only to the topic not the individual. So i could say thats guys view of the topic and discussion not on you. That gone with that discussion and nothing is on you...so well friend take the effects and learnings to discussion not in personal front..leave it ride on keep mylotting
@adihindu (1922)
Thank you for your good response. I was asked him about the discussion topic only. But he is insulted me you have negetive attitude. So many discussions will be going on with so many persons in mylot. All are very responsible and respective. Now I want to ignore him from my list. Thank you for your good advise. Happy mylotting.
@subha12 (18453)
it is always that i feel bad when someone insult. may be he was quite apprehensive about the site. there are many types of people here. don't be sad
@adihindu (1922)
Yes, you are correct. There are many types of people here in mylot and each one respect the others with manners. But when we encountered a person who tease us, it is really hard to find to escape from their comments.
@tryxiness (4548)
I guess you can complain to mylot administrators and point out the evidence of complaints. If you feel violated, then the person is indeed abusing you.
@adihindu (1922)
I will complain if the person try to do those things again. For now, i gave a chance to him.
@cocooreo (706)
Normally i won't bother to reply to this kind of person's discussion anymore. If he speak something ill at you, the best way is to ignore him and delete him from your friend list. You wouldn't want to spoil your day for such a person, right?
@adihindu (1922)
Thank you for your response. First of all I ignore him from my list. After then he will continue the same thing repeatedly I will complain to mylot admin. ok Happy mylotting
With so many fraud sites looming on teh internet horizon, one has to make sure that a site is genuine. if one asks doubts, one is not wrong. Idf some one reprimanded you as a negative person, it shows that that person is frustrated and is actually not making the money which he claims to be making. That is a good enough excuse for you not to join that site. As for feelign bad, there is no point in afeeling bad about it as it shows that the person who reprimanded you is a fool and expects to make a fool of you too. you turned out to be too wise for him so he felt frustrated. Just smile and sa "huh! what a cartoon"
@adihindu (1922)
Your response is simply awsome. I really appreciates you, and not likes like funny thing that I had encountered.
@BubblyIan (751)
I think it depends whether it was a personal attack on you or your comment. Clearly people have strong feelings and may disagree with your comment - I think that is generally okay unless they are very rude. However, if they attack you personally then I would report the comment as abuse. I think that since you have noticed other comments have been removed then it may be that this person has made a habit of being nasty. There is absolutely no need for it. I have amde some very controversial statements on here and (so far!) nobody has been personally nasty, just simply disagreed and that is okay.
@adihindu (1922)
If they targeted my response, then nothing to worry. But when they said, I don't wan't to response to people with negative attitude, then it was a comment that attacks personally. Any how I fell somehow better. If I found that this person contunuing the same, Then I will complain about him. Happy to have your response.
Adihindu, don't let this guy bother you. Asking questions doesn't imply that you have a negative attitude, this guy probably had the same doubts or questions and didn't appreciate being put on the spot about it. People go weird at times when their "pride" is at stake. Do not let it keep you from enjoying MyLot, just chalk it up to a random experience and move on. :)
@adihindu (1922)
Thanks for your response. I do enjoy in myLot.