Do you drink the cold left over coffee in the bottom of the cup?

I was a big coffee drinker, until recently. And, I loved coffee so much that I would even drink the coffee after it turned cold. Sometimes, I'd find a mug with a bit of leftover coffee by my computer and enjoy the last bit. Always tasted bitter, but for a coffee lover, I had no complaints! Sometimes, I wish that I still drank coffee. Do you like fresh coffee? Do you ever drink the cold left over coffee that is not freshly made?
@felher08 (195)
I am a coffee drinker too. I love to drink the hot coffee and the fresh ones. However, I still drink the leftover coffee, even if it is already cold. I even placed it on the refrigerator when in emergency while not finishing my coffee break.
@webeishere (36353)
Iced coffee on a hot and muggy day is also a great taste treat. A little whipped cream on top as well is nice. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@sumiirajj (1983)
Hi friend,Yuk,Am a great coffee lover too but I hate the last drops after it becomes cold.The coffee flavour itself changes and the taste too when it becomes cold.Whether hot or cold I leave few drops atlast whatever I drink.I like fresh coffee mixed with just boiled milk.Both the milk and decoction should be fresh and new then the taste of coffee is great.thanks for sharing.happy mylotting.
@fwidman (11515)
My coffee often gets cold while sitting here by the computer as I am working. Yes, I do still drink it, although usually I don't realize it is that cold until I have it in my mouth It's still good coffee, why waste it?
You got that right!
@pyewacket (44036)
I don't drink much coffee, just the coffee I have for breakfast, but I don't always drink it all. So what I have leftover I put in the fridge, then maybe a little later on I'll drink it...I don't mind coffee cold....LOL
Me either! Any kind of coffee would be nice.
@chrislotz (8203)
Funny you should ask this question just when I am down to the last few swallows of my coofee. It is cold and I still have about another three or four big sips so I think I will warm it up in the microwave before I finish it. It doesn't taste so good anymore when it is cold. So I will be back in 30 seconds to finish this response, after I go warm it up. hehe I am back now and I have hot coffee in my cup. There was a little bit left in my coffee pot and I had turned it off so now I filled up my cup, about half way, and put it in the microwave and now I am backing and drinking hot coffee again.
absolutely.as long as nothing's fallen in the cup (pet hair,moths)it's good. if it's older than that day though,forget it.
@stella1989 (2274)
I am coffee lover too.. I WAS a big coffee lover but now I descended to just a coffee a lover. I don't know why, times changes and my likes changes as well. I do drink a cold left over coffee but only from my own cup. Like I was drinking it and accidentally left some coffee in my cup.. And then I realize that some of it is still left there but its cold now. And I will prefer a fresh coffee over a left over coffee.. Now I've started drinking tea.. Just because I like the smell of ginger and mint in it. But with tea I cannot drink the last cold left over tea from my cup, cause you will always find some tea leaves left there.. SO better leave some tea in your cup if you don't want those leaves to ruin the tea's taste at your tongue.
@mykmari_08 (2466)
I am typically an individual who can go about my entire day without any coffee, even if I lack sleep and feel sleepy. I am not an avid fan of coffee because when I do feel sleepy, I drink lukewarm water, instead of coffee. I only drink coffee on an occasional basis. However, I developed a craving for coffee which started early this year. My concoction would usually be a half teaspoon of coffee, one teaspoon of sugar, and three to four teaspoons of coffee creamer. I guess I should have stated that I developed a craving of coffee creamer because as I have mentioned, my dose of creamer is more than thrice that of my coffee. Like you, I used to drink my cup of coffee until the last drop. At times, I would even let it simmer for a while or let it cool down; or even refrigerate it to have iced coffee. From then on, I think I drank coffee two or three times a week. But just last month, I decided to lessen my intake of coffee because I recently felt unusual palpitations of my heart ever since I started drinking this. At present, I have limited myself to only one cup a week. I just resorted back to drinking lukewarm water everytime I feel the urge to have my cup of coffee. And if my memory still serves me right, I rarely drink black coffee. I'm just curious, you hinted that you're not a coffee drinker anymore. What happened?
@lkbooi (16101)
Hi there, I usually would take coffee and black tea daily. I couldn’t say that I’m big fan of them for I don’t take more than 2 mugs a day. When having both these drinks I prefer they are always hot and fresh when served. I could get the real aromatic taste when they are freshly brewed. I’m rather picky and I don’t like the cold leftover. I’m rather willing to take the trouble to brew another brand new mug of either one. posting and have a nice day.
hi! reading this is very timely. haha. i actually have a cup of coffee right now which i made 3 hours ago. since i had to do something, i left it. now am back, am having guilt feelings of throwing the remainder of the coffee. but i am not really willing to drink it. let's see what until a little later as to what i'll do with the coffee.
@underdogtoo (9599)
I do not mind drinking cold coffee. The cup often sits on my computer table and I take small sips. Very often, I just let it run cold but I drink it all anyway. Cheers!!
When I was younger I would drink the leftover coffee out of my mums cup - not sure why!!! I cant stand the smell of coffee now, ever since my Grandma got me hooked on tea! My dad used to make himself a cup of coffee, go and do something and forget about his coffee until he went to make another one and would drink the cold one.
@metschica25 (5407)
Hello Just when i bought my house and was on my own is when i started drinking coffee . i cant start my morning without it now . I usually will drink a whole pot and sometimes i will turn it off when there is enough left for one cup , and later come back and drink it a little cold and flat LOL . even sometimes when i wake up and that is all that is left is that yuck i will drink . i need that fix
@webeishere (36353)
I tend to like my coffee lukewarm as opposed to hot. So I drink mine till it gets too cold then reheat it, or refilling it then heating it. I drink a LOT of coffee so it doesn't matter if it's hot or not for the most part. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@tonytt2009 (1706)
I was a coffee drinker like you half a year before~I don't drink the cold left over coffee in my cup if I left some while for work or other urgent issues~coz I don't like the colding coffee unless it's the ice coffee lol`~However,it's normally instal coffee by myself before~.Have a nice day`
@marty3888 (2359)
All the time. I definitly have found myself heating up a cup of coffee sometimes a few times. And if it tastes really bad, which most of the time it dosn't, I'll pour it out and make a fresh pot. But I also heat up coffee that was left in the coffee pot from the day before. And of coarse, it helps that I put cream and sugar in it. What drives me crazy is my gf's daughter will pour out a half a pot of coffee, not because it's cold, it's just not steaming hot. Her boyfriend refuses to drink coffee that's not steaming hot and he won't put it in the microwave. He pours it out.
I would heat it up first then I would drink it. The cold coffee feels like so unfresh.. Anway, I love to drink coffee, first thing in the morning. Hot and soothing coffee. Love it! Coffee sure makes my day. =) Happy mylotting to you!
@Bluepatch (2480)
• Trinidad And Tobago
Yes I do. Last night I made coffee just before I went to sleep and drank the last of it early this morning. Cold coffee can be delicious and, as you know, there is something called iced coffee which is great. Sometimes I make coffee and leave it in the fridge to get cold.
@lazeebee (5468)
Hi Beautyqueen, I would drink all, even the last drop. Of course, it's nicer having fresh hot coffee; but well, the cold remnants is still coffee!
I either warm it up in the microwave or add fresh coffee so it warms up. Sometimes if there is more then a full cup left over I'll use it to make myself a iced coffee drink. I just add extra milk and some hot chocolate mix.