Does upl;oading the photo flashed when we start discussion help us earn?

@Masmasika (1922)
I just am very curious if uploading the photos before starting a discussion adds to our earning. I always make sure I upload the photo before starting a discussion but my purpose is to give art to the discussion I am going to start. It makes the site better to view. Have you any idea what the photos are for? Do they add to our earnings or they just waste our time?
@Lexus656 (672)
I haven't been putting a photo on any of my discussions but I have heard that it helps your earnings. I can't figure out why it won't let me post one. I have downloaded my profile picture and it still shows the green box with the little man in it. It says that I have downloaded all my photos and that I can't download anymore until tomorrow. But when tomorrow gets here it will say the exact same thing. So I am not to sure about the photo thing if any of you can tell me why then I would greatly appreciate it. As far as order I don't think that would really matter as long as you are uploading it.
@Masmasika (1922)
I didn't know that. Thanks for telling.
• Lubbock, Texas
Uploading pictures does raise your earnings. I believe you have to have 500 posts before you can upload a picture with a discussion, but you can upload pictures to any interest you want to at any time. Pictures uploaded to your profile don't count though.
@richiem (3646)
I think I have read in the FAQs or somewhere else that photos uploaded in interests and discussions do earn us money. However, photos uploaded for profile does not earn us money. Have a nice day!
@winzpc (2356)
It will give some extra earning because myLot has said that they will pay money for you for your uploading picture. But I'm seldom upload a picture because I don't have a good photo. keep post happy myLotting...