Life is Beautiful?

How one can say 'Life is beautiful' while there are a lot of problems disturbing the life, including financial problems?
@JayJashG (290)
There is always a way out in difficulties. When one door closes god opens the other for you! I have heard many such sayings but I have never believed in any till I faced difficult situations and I have also seen people from real tragedies to good settled life.. So I believe life is beautiful.. I never blame my life or my parents for what I am today!! I only appreciate them.. In fact try watching the movie "Life is beautiful".. You'll surely know the "essence" of life!!
Thank you very much JayJashG .
@meticulo (1286)
By the word life itself it already means beautiful. How can I say so? Because of life we experience everything in this world. How can life be beautiful? It is because amidst all our problems may it be financially, physically, spiritually whatever it is, God made it possible to balance it all. If you have a family problem but your finances are overflowing that still makes life beautiful. If you are poor but you have a lot of friends to help you it can still make life beautiful. You know, life is not at all a bed of roses. But God made it possible for us to survive. So for me, life is beautiful no matter what. Happy mylotting!
Thank you meticulo .
for me life is beautiful because my experiences, bad and good made it very colorful. if life is always happy and peaceful, it is going to be very boring. we will never learn what is sadness from happiness if we will never cry, we will differentiate success from failure if we always triumph and if we will not fail, we will never learn how to make things better and improve ourselves. we will never distinguish peace if we will not be weary and troubled, we will never strive to live if we do not know how to love and be hurt..if all in the world is colored green, we will never appreciate black, white, red, blue, orange, pink and other colors. problems in life are the spices of life, if you are having financial problems, learn to budget, learn to live a simpler life, do not be luxurious if you cannot afford, buy what is needed and be contented.
Thanks a lot asselg1984.
@sunita64 (6473)
Life is a path in which many hurdles come and go, sometimes there is sunshine sometimes there is dark, but life is beautiful or not that depends on the outlook of a person. Those who are positive take every hurdle as a challenge to move forward in life. While those who think negatively consider this and become depressed and lose out in life. So if you want that life should be beautiful then develop a positive outlook and believe me that will open your eyes towards the beauty of life.
Thank you sunita64 .
Jose, we could go on for literally weeks without getting off the subject of all that's wrong, but life is so beautiful that I tend to forget about all that. Even when I'm dreadfully ill or too broke to buy groceries, I love my husband, kids, house, friends, community, job, and just the fact that an occasional dove sits on the back fence and coos. There's a lot to be said fro perspective, and the good outweighs the bad by so very, very much! Just relax and let it happen!