CHILD-LIKE or Childish?

Child-like is like imitating a positive trait of a child, like loving unconditionally with out anything expected in return. Trusting so much, forgiving easily and eventually forgetting things that hurts. A heart that is pure to it's truest sense. A heart free from anger, sins and corruptions. A heart that enjoys simple things in life and appreciate even small things. A trait so hard to earn but its worth all the effort. On the Contrary, Childish is like imitating child's negative trait. Like easily losing their temper for small things they want. Get so upset with just a small fight, and cries all the time.Possessive in nature.Do things with out thinking it consequences and result.Limited to his world, because He think he can do much yet. I am both Child like and Childish in so many ways.
@aseretdd (13709)
I think we all have this child like and childish ways... and it is up to us to turn those traits into positive ones... or ones that will give us a lot of advantages in our lives... we can act childishly when the situation arises... and Child like behavior is always the best one to show...
oh yes. what makes me sad is that i am always imitating the negative ones. But being a child as a whole is really a wonderful world to be. I missed my childhood,it just keeps you from hoping, dreaming and wishing, and then it will just naturally makes you happy...Hmmm..thanks for the reply.happy lotting!