How good it feels to be paid

I just got $104.92 sent to my paypal account from a paid to rewiew site called Ciao, and the link is on my profile. They are a good site that pays you $1.00 for every review of 120 words or more you do, and you get a few cents when people look at your reviews. You can cash out at five dollars if you want. payment is not instant you get paid the second week of the following month so it is month by month payment so like I said check out the site called Ciao the link is on my profile and I just got paid that is why I seem so happy.
@pau_79 (793)
wow--mylot is flooded with payments from ciao--great news for new members like me seems like your the best earner--how many reviews did you do? great site that rewards members promptly i just joined this oct and used it only around oct 9 and come oct 11 i got $5--simply amazing
i did 104 reviews in one week to get that amount and im doing more reviews so i can make money next month also
@JOIEMARVIC (2342)
wow,that is a big amount.congratulations.good to hear that ciao is not a scam.i will be trying it out one of these days.i just like to spend more time here in mylot and focus here more.when my earnings here in mylot are doing good and i am achieving my target everyday,then i will try out ciao.I just need to focus more in mylot now.
Thank you and focusing on one or 2 sites like you do is good because if you do to many sites you will never make money at all.
@carolscash (9501)
That is a large payout for one site. You must have really worked hard there and done several reviews for them. I have not done any although I signed up several months ago. Now that I am sure that they pay I think that I will go there and work for awhile and maybe I will make some money there next month too. I am behind here for the month so I am trying to make several posts here so that I can earn my payout from here too.