what sound drives you crazy?

any high pitched sound, or on going will drive me up the wall, what about you?
Yup,any high pitched sound as can make me malaise.Thanks for your discussion!
JACKHAMMER sound! and the vibrations are so creepily eerie. i hate that. it makes my head throb.
@caskins (689)
hello my fellow myLotter, i am the same way. i hate high pitches sound especially the scratching sound off the chalkboard. happy posting!
@ANTIQUELADY (36488)
lawmmowers i get so tired of hearing them in the summer. i really don't like any noises. we go toa restaurant here in town sometimes & it is so noisty, not the custn\mers but the employees when they are cleaning off the tables they bang clang all the dished. i've lived by myself too long. lol
I can't stand the sound of kids screaming. I hate it when parents bring out of control kids into the coffee shop. It drive me nuts when the kids make a lot of loud noise, and run amok, with the parents doing absolutely nothing about it. AARRGGHH!!! My parents would have never let me get away with what when i was little.