yesterday was the 1st anniversary of my husband's proposal

@thuhuong (828)
It's incredible how time just flies and here I am looking into my husband's eyes and he's still the same man I remember a year ago, only no wait, we weren't married then. He sneaked up behind me and surprised me with a box of gold chocolates, mmmmm. We had a few cups of pinot grigio and I bought him one of those led clocks which has a swinging stick that goes left to right that imprints the time in the air. It was programmable so I left a message saying 'I love you', 'Em yeu anh!' 'Hello Honey!' At first, he thought is was another plain clock until he saw his name and a big smile cracked from both sides of his cheeks. Happy one year hon!
@shell94 (990)
Thats such a sweet story hun! Its nice to see that the romance and spark that brought you both together is still there.
@thuhuong (828)
Yes, I tease my husband all the time when he gets mushy with me but I like it as well. We just can't get enough of each other. :)
congratulations on your first year wow thuhuong. Hope it will be reallyspecial for you and your hubby, and you will do something fun and special also. happy anniversary.
@thuhuong (828)
A whole year just went by so quick it is crazy to think that so much can happen in such a short period of time. Sometimes I feel like I need to slow down but when I think about it, there's no other way I could have done it. Have a great one!