Do your enemies look mean to you?

@Sheepie (3118)
Well, I know we have all had people that we don't get along with, even people we hate. I have plenty of these, I am still in high school after all! I really don't get along with immature people. I try to be polite to them, but they just obviously do not want to even try to get along. I notice a lot of them look like monsters. When they laugh or smile, it looks like they're doing it at the expense of someone else. I'm not sure if they started looking devilish before or after I got to know their snarky, stuck up personalities. There are some enemies that I have who look sweet and nice, too. I don't know what to make of it!
@crazydaisy (3899)
What I do if I see those people just say hi and nothing else and keeping on going on with what ever you were doing,that way they ca not say anything about you, I got neighbors that have allot of Nessy things to say about everything thats going on at my house so what I always say hi that bugs them,,, GO.LUCK. cd
@Sheepie (3118)
I find it's better that I don't say Hi first, because then they start talking to me, and not in a good way. Always keep your distance!
Then let them make the first move in saying hi you will get over it in time.. cd
Hi Sheepie, I used to have enemies whe I was in school, but that was a very long time ago, but now I don't have any. I have lots of good friends that care for me. Tamara
@Sheepie (3118)
That's very good to hear!
@eaforeman6 (8983)
I dont have alot of enemies. I do know alot of people who smile and look nice but they stand for the wrong things. I dont like people to pretend to be nice when they arent.There will always be those kind of people just like there will always be good people. Its nice when people are who they say they are and they just tell the truth!
@Sheepie (3118)
Well, it really is best not to have a lot of enemies, but there are a lot of people who are going to be rude even if you are as polite as can be. A lot of people judge!