I'm on Page 7 of users by rating...

@cripfemme (7715)
I've been on page 8 of "users of by rating" forever. Today, I cracked page 7. That, oddly, makes me feel efficient and like a real writer. I aspire to be a page 1 Mylotter by December 17, 2009. My third anniversary at Mylot. Do you like I can make it and what suggestions do you have to help me make it happen?
@myklj999 (16774)
Post, post, and most of all, post!!! I was on page 6 about two months ago; I'm now on page three. There are actually several users that are no longer active on the front 5 pages, so once you get there you should start to climb a little quicker.
@EAStanley (2689)
How do you find "Users By Rating"? Every time I think that I have finally learned everything there is to know about myLot, I come across something new yet again. ;) Sorry that I can not help you. :(
@EAStanley (2689)
Ahh, thanks! I really appreciate it! :)
@marina321 (4561)
Interesting..Looks like it depends on the number of posts one has got too? I gave up searching past Page15 I'd say keep posting more, more posts should get you through the next few pages, Interesting target
@makingpots (11922)
Yeah, I'm going to go with that post, post and most of all post, recommendation. You'll be page one in no time. Keep up the good work.