If this life is a random coincedence than how do you explain Fibonacci numbers?

I have said before in my beliefs the question is not so much if there is a God but what is God. Nature itself shows that there is more to this life than mere random coincidence. If you are not familiar with what Fibonacci is let me point it out to you its a geometric design found everywhere. It doesn't apply to everything but it does however seem to show up a lot. even in variable forms of DNA. I am including a link that shows some examples of what it is but I encourage you to research it yourself and come to your own conclusions. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vD3Uzj3HyU4&watch_response I also would like to point out that I am not a member of the religious organization at the end of the video but am simply pointing you in a place to look at some examples of Fibonacci. I don't know what the organizations doctrines or beliefs are so I cant answer any questions on it.
i use fibonacci sequence in my trading activities. just as guidance tool, nothing much.
@ramangill (1479)
i am also learning that,, 23.6,38.2,61.8
• Thailand
This is a huge and misleading jump from a simple mathematical equation to finding God. The big problem with it is that if you do the number for yourself they just don't add up. We end up with some bad math that in the end, fails to prove anything. Please look at this link and do the math yourself. http://www.shallowsky.com/blog/science/fibonautilus.html
AS far as the nautilus shell is concerned I know that its not a perfect match nor is it always that close but you do have to admit that there is more than mere coincidence in geometric designs in nature. My point was not so much in finding God as it was in "random accidents verses geometric patterns". Maybe I should have took a bit more time in picking the video but I will admit I was just basically looking for one that had semblances of shapes. Point taken I will see if I can find some better ones in the future.
@flowerchilde (12520)
..sure looks like building blocks to me..