Are you using washing machine for your clothes or just handwashing it? and why?

@mayrah (1037)
Now a days due to emerging high technology there are different types of washing machine we can use for our soiled clothes. There are a lot of options to choose from. But still there are person who prefer manually hand washing their clothes because for them they could clean it better that way than using washing machine. How about you, how do you wash your clothes? Do yo use machine or just manually washing those by your hands and why? If you use machine what type of washing machine do you use? what's the advantages of using it?
I use a washing machine to wash all my clothes, though when it was broken recently I had to handwash everything, which I hated! It takes a long time, and for some reason I can never seem to get the clothes as clean as I would like. When I use the machine, I always do it on a short load, and at 30 degrees. It normally takes just under half an hour, so it is not using a huge amount of electricity. I think it is a Whirlpool machine.
@mayrah (1037)
Hello randomosity, me too, I'm also handwashing my clothes because our washing machine was broken coz it got overload when my father wash five maong pants together at the same time.
@sudalunts (5527)
I do not own a washing machine, and was taking my clothes out to a public laundry mat. I was laid off from my job four months ago, and to save money I started washing my clothes manually by hand at home. I do not think I will ever go back to a washing machine after this, because my clothes never pile up because I wash them daily. Each garment is handled separately, so they come out much cleaner. When you pile a lot of clothes in a washing machine they basically bounce around and that in my opinion is not scrubbing them clean. I use oxi clean and detergent, and so far I have been really satified with the results. I actually just finished washing yesterday's cloths, and they look bright and clean.
@warrior_777 (1392)
My mom use washing machine. It is more easy to use and faster than hand washing. But If the clothes are very dirty she do hand washing because she tough dirt and stain cannot easily remove by just to wash it by washing machine..
@ersmommy1 (12605)
I use the washing machine. It is quicker. And I think does a better job. My washer is a top loader.
@tonytt2009 (1706)
For me,as my laziness,I will throw all my clothes into my lovely washing machine without thinking too much`execpt woollen cloths like business suits,or sweaters,which will be washed by the specialty washing house coz it's a must do for these kinds clothes~~and for the underwears,I'd like to handwash them`~coz I think it's not suitable to mix with the clothes like coats`Have a nice day mayrah``
@mayrah (1037)
hello tonytt. Funny you do it with your clothes but me too I admit it's sometimes tiring to wash a pile of clothes. happy mylotting.
@lilybug (21182)
I use a washing machine to wash my clothing. I think a washing machine does a better job than I would do handwashing things as well as being a lot quicker.